SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 06:48 PM   #1
meseville
meseville is on a distinguished road

Default 1994 SL1 5 speed transmission. FREE.

1994 SL1 5 speed transmission. 95,000 miles. Its taking up space in my garage. Come and get it before it goes to the scrap yard. You MUST pick up in the Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area.

Bob
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2003, 09:43 AM   #2
meseville

Just the 5 speed transmission is free. I do have a 95 SL1 "salvage title" car that is available that was hit in the right rear tail light. Here's info on the 95: only 53 thousand miles; no motor or transmission; trunk lid, rear bumper, right tail light, and right rear fender are bad; exterior & interior are gold; all exterior parts are excellent except the ones mentioned above plus the upper front bumper cover is just average and the right rear suspension is slightly bent; interior panels & seats are excellent; the car has 4 tires; both air bags are good; breaks & steering work great; can be pushed around. In short this is an excellent parts car.

I do have a few other saturn parts from a 94 SL1 including: all fenders except the left front; trunk lid; all four doors; two radios; both automatic seat belt assemblies; wheels & and tires; both tail lights; at least one head light (maybe both); read bumper; plus other small stuff.

My desire is to find another home for these items. I prefer that these items be picked up. I do have a low offer for the front end, "dog house", but have not accepted it YET! I am not a salvage yard and do not expect anywhere near their prices. I do wish to make these items go away soon, so don't hesitate to inquire about what you want because you probably will get it if you show up with cash.

Bob
Old 09-02-2003, 04:18 PM   #3
myoung
Advanced Member
myoung is on a distinguished road

Maybe I'll take the transmission off your hands. Gotta run it by the folks. How about the interior of the 94? Does it still have all the trim pieces and whatnot, like around the radio and vents, and also the vents on the sides and in the middle?
Old 09-02-2003, 05:10 PM   #4
Crazyquick23
Crazyquick23 is on a distinguished road

How much do you want for both front bumper covers, the front pass side headlight (if you have it) and the front pass side fender?
Old 09-04-2003, 02:16 AM   #5
Sattyinsnow
Sattyinsnow is on a distinguished road

what abotu those tires and wheel? those i presume just steel right the 14's since its only a sl1.. oh well lol. nevermind answered my own question..
Old 09-17-2003, 05:04 PM   #6
meseville

Transmission gone!

Bob
Closed Thread