SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General

Old 05-13-2021, 10:54 AM   #1
Cavell
Advanced Member
Cavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of light

2003 VUE 3.0L
Default Cabin air filter

Ordered 3 filters on close out from rock auto. Shipping is $8 so buying in bulk helps. Turns out filter was for sedan and won’t fit vue. They initially said I had ordered in error and we went round and round on issue. They finally admitted it was their error as it was listed as fitting vue and refunded me and I can keep them. Anyone need sedan filters?
Cavell is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2021, 03:53 AM   #2
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Cabin air filter

I'd be interested.

1) Which sedan are you referring to? 2) What is the brand and part number?
361K miles - Holy canolli!
Biden/Harris predictions, '21 -'25: weak economy; weakened military; increased terrorism; an emboldened RED CHINA. Sadly, B & H are proving me correct...too bad.
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 07:53 PM   #3
burnt orange
burnt orange is a jewel in the roughburnt orange is a jewel in the roughburnt orange is a jewel in the rough

2003 VUE 3.0L

I quit buying those..take and cut pieces out of my furnace filters and lay them in

place...must work ok, cabin air is fine and after awhile I replc them..they always

show dust collected..
burnt orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 08:01 PM   #4
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

^That's an interesting idea...
Biden/Harris predictions, '21 -'25: weak economy; weakened military; increased terrorism; an emboldened RED CHINA. Sadly, B & H are proving me correct...too bad.
Old 05-16-2021, 08:31 PM   #5
Cavell
Advanced Member
Cavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of light

2003 VUE 3.0L

They are fram pcpf9119 filters.
Old 05-18-2021, 01:33 AM   #6
pierrot
Master Member

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

How much do you wish to sell them for including shipping? (Of course, private party shipping costs are higher than what companies like R/A are charged due to their large shipping volume.) Feel free to send a P/M any time if you wish to do so.
Old 05-21-2021, 11:47 AM   #7
Cavell
Advanced Member

2003 VUE 3.0L

Whatever postage is works for me. Suppose I need a city to mail too.
RA refunded my money so they were free.
Old 05-23-2021, 01:31 PM   #8
pierrot
Master Member

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

^PM sent.
Old 06-28-2021, 09:49 PM   #9
Bismarck318
Bismarck318 is a jewel in the roughBismarck318 is a jewel in the roughBismarck318 is a jewel in the roughBismarck318 is a jewel in the rough

Location: Birthplace of Rust, FKA The Heart of the Rustbelt, AKA The Angry White Planet Ohth

2001 L-Series 3.0L Wagon
2006 VUE 3.5L

Would you change them that often? That # crosses with my LW.
Angry White Planet Ohth.... The REAL "Salt Life"!
Bismarck318 is offline   Reply With Quote