Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Tech

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2007, 12:45 PM   #1
Miss Holly
Miss Holly is on a distinguished road

1994 SC2
Question New User Here-Help with Fuel Line Issue

Greetings fellow Saturn owners.

I recently purchased a 1994 Saturn SC2 Coupe off of craigslist. I’ve had it for almost 2 months now. The former owner told me that a mechanic screwed up something with the fuel line, causing the gas tank to appear to be full when you look at it on the dashboard. She gave me an “equation” as to how many miles she normally drove it before she had to put more gas in it.

I never got the hang of using the “equation” and am tired of constantly putting gas in the car for fear of running out (I live in Chicago, and it has been snowing lately). I pretty much only drive the car to work and home, which is a total of 13.2 miles a day, five times a week. Can a fellow Saturn owner tell me how many gallons of gas should I be routinely be putting into my car each week? I was told that my car can hold a total of 15 gallons of gas, but I don’t want to spend that kind of money each week, especially if it’s not necessary (I’m a single parent, and I’ve already had to buy a new radiator and smaller parts for this car). Any advice I receive will definitely be appreciated!
Miss Holly is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links