SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General

Old 04-23-2017, 06:55 PM   #1
Cavell
Advanced Member
Cavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of light

2003 VUE 3.0L
Default Rear bushing

Was beating on my rear drum and noticed rust chunks dropping on floor. I looked at trailing arm and saw that the bushing metal sleeve is almost gone. I assume bushing won't work well with no sleeve? Soon, this vehicle will be gone.
Cavell is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2017, 04:32 PM   #2
Cavell
Advanced Member
Cavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of light

2003 VUE 3.0L
Default Re: Rear bushing

oops. its upside down. yes mn rust kinda bites
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2196.jpg (158.9 KB, 22 views)
Old 04-29-2017, 10:43 AM   #3
Cavell
Advanced Member

2003 VUE 3.0L

I tried to unbolt trailing arm bracket from frame rail and stopped after hearing crunching sounds from sheetmetal disintegrating. I got this vue as a temporary winter beater and it was cheap. Going to just sell it for a tiny bit more than I paid. V6 motor runs good. Shifts fine. Has very nice tires. Good brakes. But a 16yr old rusty mn chassis.
Old 05-19-2017, 10:04 AM   #4
Cavell
Advanced Member

2003 VUE 3.0L

vue is gone. buyer said he was ok with issues. i drove my kids 03 vue to work today. it is very quiet as far as squeaks and pops and bangs from suspension. rolls smooth and brakes have no shudder. i am hoping my 2nd vue sitting in garage will ride the same. if and when i put the heads back on.