SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2003, 01:05 PM   #1
turbo98sc1
turbo98sc1 is on a distinguished road

Default For sale SOHC turbo manifold, downpipe, & T25 turbo

I am selling my turbo manifold, downpipe, and T25. This setup can fit SOHC Saturns from 1993-1999. I'm selling these for $800 and I'm willing to negotiate. They will not be sold separately. Serious buyers may contact me by PM or at webmaster@turbosaturns.com

Here are descriptions of the items
Turbo:
The turbo is from a 1996 Mitsubishi eclipse turbo. It was rebuilt in May 2002 and has about 20,000 miles on it. There is some minor shaft play, it may have to be rebuilt. A modified wastegate actuator is included with the turbo and it will only open at a minimum of 7 psi. If you wish to run less, you'll need to find another actuator.

Manifold:
The manifold is constructed out of mild steel. The flange is 3/8" thick and the tubing is made out of schedule 40 AISI 1020 carbon steel. The manifold is a log style manifold built to accomodate either a T25, T28, 14B, or a 16G from a DSM. The bolt hole locations only accomodate the installation of several nuts since the other holes prevent the nuts to be threaded due to it's close proximity to the welds. A remedy for this is to possibly install longer bolts into the head to allow the nuts to be threaded in.

Downpipe:
The downpipe is also made from mild steel and has an O2 sensor bung to fit an O2 sensor from an OBDII Saturn. The end of the downpipe is mated to the stock flex section that connects to the stock catalytic convertor.

The buyer will be responsible for obtaining the following to make this setup work on their vehicle: Oil feed line from the turbo, oil return line from the turbo to the oil pan, oil pan with a return line fitting, intercooler piping, intercooler, blow off valve, all neccesary nuts and bolts, new gaskets, some form of fuel management, proper guages to monitor engine activity, etc...

I am selling the setup AS IS even though it has worked without problems for the last two years in my own personal daily driver. The majority of my problems with my car were all engine related, but the turbo setup still worked without a hitch. THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE KIT. MODIFICATIONS WILL BE REQUIRED. MORE ITEMS ARE NEEDED TO MAKE THIS SETUP WORK ARE NOT INCLUDED.

Here are some preliminary pictures of the items being sold. More pictures can be provided upon request:

SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links