SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings

Old 05-21-2012, 06:54 AM   #1
Half Link
Half Link is on a distinguished road

1994 SC1
Default New But Need Your Opinion!

What an awesome site!! I have been checking out several posts the past few days and Wow you guys really have your stuff together here. Great Stuff!!

A little about me, I currently own a 94’ SC1 that I purchased from my mom 10 years ago with 28k on it for $?? ( I will explain later ) Leather, sunroof, traction control, 4 wheel disc brakes. It has it all!!! My wife and I love the car but we never drive it. Our original idea was to pull it behind our RV, but that never happened and as our son grew older and taller it became more and more a two person car forcing us to drive the big “Gas Guzzler” on the weekends.

We have now purchased another car that we can all fit into and I have several neighbors, friend and friends of friends calling and stopping by wanting to know if I am planning on selling the Saturn. I would love to sell it to the highest bidder at this point and that is what I should Do!!! Wright????

With only 46k the wallet say’s yes... My heart tell’s me no!! One of my neighbors is a retired veteran looking for a small car that his wife ( with health issues ) can use to go back and forth to the grocery store allowing her some freedom during the day. What a perfect home for this car!! I have taken a liking to this car as probably most of you reading do with your cars so its hard to just let a low mileage car go to just anyone but I think this is someone who will take care of it.

What do I do? If I sell it to them I do need to fix a few things but where can I get inexpensive parts to keep the cost down?

Half Link
Half Link is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2012, 09:03 AM   #2
mikec
mikec will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New But Need Your Opinion!

Welcome to saturnfans.com . Usually, it's tough to get rid of a vehicle because of the emotional attachment that one has for it. But if you no longer use it, you should probably sell it if there is a demand for it. If the repairs are minor and you can get them done cheaply, I'd say sell it. At least it will probably go to someone who will make good use of it.
mikec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:18 AM   #3
Breanna
Breanna is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New But Need Your Opinion!

I found a site called rockauto. They have parts even the dealers can't get anymore and so reasonably priced. I love that site.
Breanna is offline   Reply With Quote