SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General

Old 05-02-2007, 12:24 PM   #1
mellissam
mellissam will become famous soon enoughmellissam will become famous soon enough

2006 VUE 2.2L
Default Center Bezel replacement (Dash piece around radio)

I called to see what they charged for the whole dash piece around the radio (v6 have the fake wood trim, i4 have the silver trim)...they wanted $700 CDN!! for the fake wood and $300 CDN for the silver trimmed piece!! I look it up here...
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...=7&catalogid=2

and they want $136, which sounds more reasonable...so it looks like I will have to order from the states. Friggin hwy robbery! I had a hula dancer on my dash, decided to take it off, left a slight blemish...should've stuck to zippo fluid, but no, I tried nail polish remover (made it worse).....Silven cannot have any blemishes. I am my own worse enemy....
I suspect $136 will be lowest price I can find, but if anyone finds it cheaper, please let me know..thanks.
'Silven'

K&N / Sheep seats / Run Brds / Roof Rack / Fog Lps / Trailer Hitch / Air Horns / LEDs / Power Inv. / Cool Blues
mellissam is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2007, 08:12 PM   #2
dm919
dm919 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Center Bezel replacement (Dash piece around radio)

When I bought my VUE, I told the dealership there was no deal unless they swapped the ugly fake wood for the silver trim from the 4-cylinder. In 45 minutes, they switched out ALL the wood trim for silver.

dm919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:19 AM   #3
smacmartin
smacmartin is on a distinguished road

2006 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: Center Bezel replacement (Dash piece around radio)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellissam View Post
I called to see what they charged for the whole dash piece around the radio (v6 have the fake wood trim, i4 have the silver trim)...they wanted $700 CDN!! for the fake wood and $300 CDN for the silver trimmed piece!! I look it up here...
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...=7&catalogid=2

and they want $136, which sounds more reasonable...so it looks like I will have to order from the states. Friggin hwy robbery! I had a hula dancer on my dash, decided to take it off, left a slight blemish...should've stuck to zippo fluid, but no, I tried nail polish remover (made it worse).....Silven cannot have any blemishes. I am my own worse enemy....
I suspect $136 will be lowest price I can find, but if anyone finds it cheaper, please let me know..thanks.
heck, i'll sell you the entire woodgrain pkg from my wifes 06 that we still have after getting rid of the vue. $100 u.s.d for center bezel, all 4 door handles and shift knob. probably about $20 or so to ship.
smacmartin is offline   Reply With Quote