SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds

Old 07-25-2021, 10:35 PM   #1
TonsOfParts
TonsOfParts is on a distinguished road

Default I have MANY brand new dealer parts - selling as a complete lot

Hi everyone. I just joined and I'm sorry to start off with an ad for parts (not trying to be rude) but I figured this was the community to reach out to. A family member of mine ran a Saturn dealership in NY for years and when it finally closed down he took home the remains of the parts department, and these parts have been sitting in his house for years. I've been tasked with finding a new home for these parts. There's 14 large plastic dealer storage bins filled with brand new still in the Saturn package small parts...its a total assortment of all different things and I have an inventory printout of 25 pages showing about 30 part numbers per page (and multiples of many of the part numbers). Literally thousands of small parts. Sorry, I'm not looking to dig through them and find/sell individual parts, but I am looking to sell the entire lot and figure maybe someone in this community or a combination of members may be interested. The total list price of all the parts appears to be just under $11,000 (but I'm not looking for anything near that...just something reasonable and more importantly have it go to people who can use the parts). I'm not a Saturn guy but I am a car buff and appreciate finding NOS parts when I need them for my cars. If anyone is interested in discussing, please let me know and we can discuss. I tried to upload a couple of pictures but in case they didn't attach just email me I can send a couple of pictures. Thanks, and again, sorry for meeting everyone with an add to hawk my wares.
TonsOfParts is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2021, 01:03 PM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: I have MANY brand new dealer parts - selling as a complete lot

The only reason your snapshots weren't accepted lies in image file size. As attachments, images are restricted to 150 kilobytes. Every cellphone and digital camera creates large image files numbering in several megabytes, all to give high resolution images no one really sees or appreciates unless they're photographers serious about fine resolution images. This prevents uploading as attachments here. Simply use your favorite image handler to resize each snapshot to a smaller file size, say around a megabyte or less in jpeg format for acceptance as thumbnails. For whatever reason, this site resizes the image for acceptance but doesn't change resolution unless a person is looking for hairline cracks in metal or crystalline structures.....For general purposes, small to medium image file sizes are fine.
I use Windows Paint. Apple have their version.
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2021, 10:53 AM   #3
TonsOfParts
TonsOfParts is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I have MANY brand new dealer parts - selling as a complete lot

Ah ok that explains why the pictures didn't attach. Thanks for the info. I guess just simpler if anyone is interested let me know and I can email them.
TonsOfParts is offline   Reply With Quote