View Single Post
Old 03-14-2022, 09:29 PM   #2
Mike67
Mike67 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 1999 SC2 parking brake button by 3D printer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike67 View Post
Hi Saturn Fans,

I found two files that can be used with a 3D printer and ABS plastic to make another button(which I lost in a move from California to South Carolina) for my parking brake. I lost the spring also, but I can likely get another that works from Lowes. I cannot post the two files here, and if anyone of you that has access to a 3D printer then please let me know because the two files are available as part of the links with a video. I am going to check with my friends on facebook also to see who might be able to do this!!!
I just was told by a friend that there are at least three places in Fort Worth that can print the part for me. I don't know how much it costs, but my first choice is a very big shop that grew by leaps and bounds from about April of 2017. It is called "3D Print Everything" and is in White Settlement only a few miles from me. The address is 8151 White Settlement Rd, Tx 76108. Phone is 817 723 0443. They have 35+ printers, also do metal parts, and are an exclusive dealer of Kingroon Brand printers.
Mike67 is offline   Reply With Quote