View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 10:44 AM   #2123
Signmaster
Master Member
Signmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to beholdSignmaster is a splendid one to behold

1995 SL1
Default Re: Saturn Craigslist Deal of the Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehunter View Post
Thanks ALOC... I know you have been a dominate poster and positive contributor here forever. Too bad I did not start trying to market the car 4 months earlier. A person of your history here and I would have gone under
the state price just for sentimental reasons. The car does not deserve to be crushed up and the money is not really important to me.

I guess I will sit on things a little longer, bump up this offer every month or two.
With the people that still enjoy these cars spread out, it's harder and harder to get rid of one these days.

My '95 needs a clutch and is a beater for the most part, but I didn't even get scrap price offers here. I thought just the subframe, good body panels, running engine, etc... would grab a few hundred dollars. I hate to send it to the scrap yard, but that is the way it's looking.

I suspect you may end up in the same situation. At least Cali will buy it from you.
Alordofchaos is worthy and hides in shadows only to hone his S Series knowledge ninja skills. Swift, silent, trustworthy.
Signmaster is offline   Reply With Quote