View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 03:33 PM   #1
MorganIOn
MorganIOn is on a distinguished road

Post 2003 Saturn Ion 5 Spd manual for sale

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/c...318743472.html

The vehicle currently has 261,000 miles on the odometer. clearcoat is sun damaged as seen in the photos. four brand new Douglas P195/65/R15 tires. new windshield, new wiper motor assembly, new AC blower & resistor. A/C recently charged. The stereo has been upgraded to a Pioneer Bluetooth compatible unit with Pioneer three-way speakers all around. New iridium spark plugs, oil filter and oil change 1000 miles ago. I will include the oil filter adapter needed to change the filter.

Front seats are a bit dirty and despite my best effort’s I’ve been unable to remove the stains from them. New carbon tint on the windows. Original window sticker, owners manual, clean Arizona title (notarized), emissions good for two years.
I’m only selling it because I bought a bigger car and I don’t need two vehicles.
Cash or cashier’s check only.

Vehicle is located in Phoenix, AZ
$1500 OBO. I have more than that in the vehicle but I'm not greedy.

The only issue with the vehicle is the hazards don't work but turn signal do and the engine will randomly spit on startup (I suspect the electronic ignition module)

Last edited by MorganIOn; 05-10-2021 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Pictures didn't upload
MorganIOn is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links