View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 01:46 AM   #6
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Fuel Injector Tester cleaner kit EM276 whats your thoughts

A few members here created their own home made injector tester using a door bell transformer (120vac input, 16 vac output). Some skills needed to supply solvent under pressure. The ac voltage output lets the injector cycle (crudely) enough to allow solvent to spray out to display a pattern for comparison to other injectors. Search past threads of these diy injector tests/cleaner. The spray is a great visual to compare with the others while letting solvent clean up any buildup. Gasoline is already a solvent but not recommended for this otherwise the injector becomes a flame thrower if inadvertently ignited.

The specs of the ALLOSUN injector tester has adjustable pulse settings. This may be the latest inexpensive way to have near professional injector cleaning services at diy prices. And with amazon, a money back guarantee if the product doesn't perform as advertised. Check before ordering if the product is returnable if not satisfied.

I ordered a product from amazon and was disappointed with it after exhausting every effort to have it work. Disappointed, I emailed amazon with my concerns and was promptly asked if I wanted to return it for refund. I opted to try a replacement instead. The replacement worked as advertised, a return shipping label was included to send the faulty one back. Overall, I received a good product the second time around without problems.
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote