View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 05:24 PM   #11
alordofchaos
alordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud of

2002 SC2
1998 SL2
Default Re: Does a gen3 front bumper cover fit a gen2?

You're welcome!

If you put your general location either in post or your profile, perhaps someone in the area can point out good yards. I found out about several yards in the Detroit area from another member here. Parts Galore, I think it was - they have 2 or 3 locations, plus another couple of yards I can't recall

Since you didn't ask
I guessed Canada because the OP mentions "colour" - the UK/CA/AU spelling, rather than the US "color"

edit: some places have online inventory (they can only tell you a car is on the lot, not parts condition or availability). The U-Pull-It in Pontiac, MI has 3 matching cars, green, tan, and white. Possibly if you post the color, someone local could check the car out for the bumper condition, and maybe even pull it for you?

https://www.u-pullandsave.com/used-a...pe=interchange
I'm not worthy to grovel in the shadow of Signmaster's wisdom

11/2016 red 2002 5 spd SC2 151k DD
12/2008 eBay silver 1998 SL2 5 spd 102k, now 201k+ miles
alordofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote