View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 09:13 AM   #1
VUEnumber1
Advanced Member
VUEnumber1 is a jewel in the roughVUEnumber1 is a jewel in the roughVUEnumber1 is a jewel in the roughVUEnumber1 is a jewel in the rough

2007 VUE 3.5L
2005 VUE 3.5L
Default No dash lights, no crank, no start

I somehow managed to screw up my VUE.

The green right turn signal arrow never worked in my 2007. I removed the gauge cluster and replaced the lamp. Nothing. I tried an LED bulb, nothing. I replaced that with a new original bulb. Nothing. I put up with it for years.

Last week I bought a used gauge cluster from eBay, same Saturn P/N and SV P/N, then installed it without disconnecting the battery like I had done many times before. I turned on the key and voila! All the lights worked. I turned the key to off and reinstalled the screws and trim.

I tried to start it and it ran for about a quarter second and shut off. It did that 3 times, then when I turned the key to Run I got no dash lights. Nothing happened when I turned the key to Start. No dash lights come on with the key in either position.

Horn works. Lights work. Door locks work. Security light works. Nothing else does. No radio, no turn signals, no wipers.

Can anyone tell me what I broke and how I should attempt to fix it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BAH.jpg (212.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by VUEnumber1; 01-23-2022 at 09:19 AM.
VUEnumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links