SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2007, 10:51 AM   #1
ronnald
ronnald is on a distinguished road

Default Saturn incentives

Hi guys and thanks for answering my string of questions. I have another one. Yesterday and my wife and I were at the Saturn dealer they said the new incentives were $2000 rebate or 0% finance for 4 years.

I haven't been able to find any references to this on the net. My wife and I heard it both, so I know I'm not imagining things.

Does this sound like the latest incentives?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ronnald's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ronnald reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ronnald is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2007, 08:07 AM   #2
twincity
twincity is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Saturn incentives

I live in Missouri. On Tuesday, April 10th, the Saturn Vue rebate was $2000. I put money down to hold the car; told the salesman I wanted to wait a week, before completing the deal, to see if the rebate increased. Yesterday the salesman called to tell me the VUE rebate had gone from $2000 to $3500. Needless to say I went to the dealership and completed the deal. Nice to buy a car for $1500 less than you expected.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to twincity's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help twincity reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
twincity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 08:12 AM   #3
Audialize
Audialize is on a distinguished road

2007 ION-2 Quad Coupe

My dealership here in San Antonio is offering vue's with 3,000 dollar incentives, and thats with the automatic V4's. Their up for grabs for around $16,875. They gotta clear out inventory for the new 08's coming fairly soon.

2002 SC1 Black - 17'' Enkei Shoguns Customized Black - Traded /cry

2007 Ion 2 QC Black - 6,207 miles

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Audialize's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Audialize reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Audialize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:05 AM   #4
ronnald
ronnald is on a distinguished road

My dealer had $3000 rebate or $1000 rebate with 0% for 48 months. If you do the math you will come out ahead if you opt for the $1000 rebate and 0%.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ronnald's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ronnald reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ronnald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:00 PM   #5
homerec130
homerec130 is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE 3.6L
2006 VUE 3.5L

Talked to my dealer this morning and he listed the sames ones that have already been posted. Only one problem - I am looking for an 07 V6 FWD. He as 2, one is white and the other is bare bones. He also has an 07 V6 AWD that is pretty well loaded, but I'm not in the market for one (don't need it in sunny Tucson, AZ). He does have several 4 bangers. He also told me he can count the number of V6s FWD on one hand that are in the Tucson/Phoenix area.

Guess I get to wait for an 08. The wife has already said what color do I want.

Homer

Paul "Homer" Simpson
15 Ford Fiesta, Gray
06 Vue 3.5L, FWD, Storm Grey (Wife's Ride)

08 Vue 3.6L, FWD, Sunburst Orange - RIP 6T70

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to homerec130's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help homerec130 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
homerec130 is offline   Reply With Quote