SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2007, 09:47 AM   #1
VUESBROTHERS
VUESBROTHERS is on a distinguished road

2009 Outlook XR
Default 2006 Vue Bcm (body Control Module) Failure

Hello,

Newbie here. I joined yesterday and did find an older thread on failures of the BCM so I posted on that older thread. You can view my post at the end of that thread but felt it would sense to start a new one here.

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69549

Hello! I'm a newbie here. Found this site doing a google search as some of the conditions folks here have described relating to the BCM (Body Control Module), I experienced yesterday...for the first time.

Realize this thread is pretty old but the issue apparently continues with later models.

Background: Purchased a 2006 Saturn VUE with front wheel drive and the 3.5 V6 (what a rocket!). Have had zero issues with the vehicle until yesterday morning. VUE has 9,020 miles on her.

Sorry for my getting winded here but believe symptoms I'm experiencing can/may help other owners.

Got in the vehicle yesterday morning, keyed her to start...she starts, runs for 2 seconds and dies. Repeatedly did this 5 or 6 times. Since we were on our way to church and we had a 2nd vehicle, we left the VUE in the garage. On the way home from church got to thinking about it and figured maybe, just maybe, she's out of gas. Got in the VUE, turned the key to the run position and all the dash lights light up normally. Looked at the gas gauge and felt a little sheepish...the needle was dead on empty.

Got a 2 gallon gas can and drove to the gas station, filled it up with fresh 87 octane fuel. Dumped that in the tank. Got in, fired her up...she ran for 2 seconds and dies...??????OK, now I'm saying to myself this has got be fuel related (fuel pump...ya' think???). I noticed the gauge does not move off dead empty. AND, the little fuel pump shaped light noting you're getting low on fuel in not lighting up. Finally, I'm in the habit of resetting the trip gauge every time we fill up. I checked the trip gauge miles and it reads 142 miles. It's a safe bet since this VUE gets 19-20 around town, she's got to have 8 gallons of fuel or more plus now I've added another 2 gallons....so she's not out of gas.

Now I reach for ONSTAR help. Absolutely dead! Even tried it with the ignition on...nuthin'!

Called ONSTAR from the house and arranged to have the VUE flatbedded to my dealer. Since she's bumper to bumper warranty wise, this is all covered.
Gave the dealer a detailed writeup and used their 24 hour drop box. My attempt to lock the vehicle with the remote or by using the electric door locks also didn't work. Ended up pushing buttons down all around. No way to lock the tailgate.

Dealer calls me this afternoon and states they have traced the issue to the BCM and they are air freighting the part directly from the Saturn plant in Tennessee. The service associate stated the BCM is located in the dash behind the radio. He also indicated he would need both remotes in order to program the security in the vehicle when BCM is installed.

They did offer a replacement vehicle because of keeping the vehicle overnight. They assured me the VUE should be fixed by noon tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

I'll jump in with a followup after pinning the service department about how common this issue is with other VUES.

Regards,

Jim

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to VUESBROTHERS's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help VUESBROTHERS reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
VUESBROTHERS is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2007, 10:11 AM   #2
jdmessner
jdmessner is on a distinguished road

2006 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: 2006 Vue Bcm (body Control Module) Failure

That is exactly what happened to mine. Same milage too... My problems started cropping up at around 9300miles. Saturn tried for 6 months to fix it and never could. Each time, the new computer would work for about 3 weeks or so, then quit just like the last one. Each time, it left me stranded on the express way.

The dealer had replaced 2 BCM's, the ABS computer and the 64 way firewall wiring harness. I gave up after the 4th computer was put in it and got a Lawyer.

It would seem to me that BCM failures are a bit more common than folks around here like to admit.

I wish you luck with your Vue. I hope they can get yours fixed and you can remain a satisfied customer.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jdmessner's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jdmessner reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jdmessner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
VUESBROTHERS

2009 Outlook XR

Boy, doesn't sound encouraging. I hope this is not a preview of coming attractions. You'd think with the history on these BCM's, Saturn would do an 8D (determining the root cause of the BCM failures) AND fix it!

Like I said, I'll post back here when I pick up my VUE today as to the specifics of what the service department says on this.

Jim

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help VUESBROTHERS reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-13-2007, 10:38 AM   #4
kodak_jack
Advanced Member
kodak_jack is on a distinguished road

2005 VUE 3.5L

What is it with GM and these %)*&_*+ BCM's?!!!!!! Why don't they ever have any around, but have to air frieght the damned thing in? My son ran into the exact same thing with his 02 Grand Am GT. They air freighted a BCM for his car and it still took a week to get it back!!!!!!! A week after that, the Pass/Lock system that reads the code in the key also went. ANOTHER week to get that one. I've heard of industry trying to keep the minimum of spare parts around so the inventory isn't so expensive, but it would be nice if each district had a stash since they fail so much. A day is more acceptable than a week.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to kodak_jack's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help kodak_jack reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
kodak_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:40 PM   #5
BobbyP
Master Member
BobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really nice

2006 VUE Red Line
2007 SKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUESBROTHERS View Post
Boy, doesn't sound encouraging. I hope this is not a preview of coming attractions. You'd think with the history on these BCM's, Saturn would do an 8D (determining the root cause of the BCM failures) AND fix it!

Like I said, I'll post back here when I pick up my VUE today as to the specifics of what the service department says on this.

Jim
Good afternoon Jim - BCM failure in the newer Saturn's is very, very rare. JD had possibly the worst ownership experience with his VUE. I feel his pain and diappointment. Saturn could not properly repair his VUE. I wished Saturn would have fixed the problem and let us know what was causing his BCM's to fail.

I hope you did not buy JD's 2006 VUE?

You can research this forum, which has absolutely 100% of all the bad things posted about Saturn and maybe 5% of the good about Saturn. People come here for answers. 90% of the BCM failures I've read about was in the L-series.

I've had the exact opposite ownership experience that JD experienced, I've had absolutely no problems with my VUE. It's been a pleasure.

I have faith that Saturn will properly repair your problem.

2006 Black VUE Red Line - Now running iOS 7 Beta 7

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BobbyP's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BobbyP reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BobbyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:46 PM   #6
VUESBROTHERS

2009 Outlook XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyP View Post
Good afternoon Jim - BCM failure in the newer Saturn's is very, very rare. JD had possibly the worst ownership experience with his VUE. I feel his pain and diappointment. Saturn could not properly repair his VUE. I wished Saturn would have fixed the problem and let us know what was causing his BCM's to fail.

I hope you did not buy JD's 2006 VUE?

You can research this forum, which has absolutely 100% of all the bad things posted about Saturn and maybe 5% of the good about Saturn. People come here for answers. 90% of the BCM failures I've read about was in the L-series.

I've had the exact opposite ownership experience that JD experienced, I've had absolutely no problems with my VUE. It's been a pleasure.

I have faith that Saturn will properly repair your problem.
Thanks, BobbyP! Now that is encouraging to hear. Just picked up my VUE and the service manager, Pete did confirm that BCM's do fail but there is not a "runon" failure on the newer VUES ('05, '06 & '07's). He did acknowledge they did have issues with the '03's.

I asked what the cost to replace the BCM would have been had I not been in warranty. $460.00 including R&R (think he said it was a $390 part).

I'm moving on here and do not expect any surprises. I DO like this VUE. Hopefully this was just a blip on the VUE's horizon of longevity.

The dealership did handle this as quickly as they could considering they do not stock the part. Typical of the Saturn dealerships around here (and I'm sure nationwide) is the vehicle is all washed up upon my picking it up.

Here's to happy troublefree motoring.

Regards,

Jim

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 02-14-2007, 10:18 PM   #7
Mud Road
Mud Road is on a distinguished road

2006 VUE 3.5L
2007 ION-2 Sedan

I KNEW this no-start failure thing would show up on this forum. Mine happened last week, same symptoms, same '06 Vue V6, same milage, same no-gas reading.

VUESBROTHERS, we share the same Saturn dealership. I too agree, these people are the BEST, I've bought every Saturn (four) since 1997 from them. They really know what customer satisfaction means, from sales to service.

OK, back to the BCM thing. While I was waiting for the tow truck, I searched this forum for "BCM" and got a slug of hits. But none of them matched any of our symptoms. Here's what I'm getting at, as I understand it, they didn't have to replace the BCM! When the Service Manager called me at home to say the job was ready, I asked if it was the BCM. Not an exact quote, but he replied no, that in the process of diagnosing, all the terminal connections were unplugged and replugged, thus not able to duplicate the problem.

When I picked it up the Assistant Service Manager showed me, and read, the techs notes, which were, well, too techie for me, but BCM wasn't in the notes. Here's what the yellow service invoice says:

"Scan tested the vehicle fault codes U0121, U0073, U0140, inspected the wiring harness per bulletin, for chaffing on bracket, all ok, inspected IPJB connectors, removed all connectors to inspect terminals & terminal tightness, all ok, repositioned the wiring harness away from chaff point, and installed foam tape on brackets, could not duplicate the condition after inspection was made." note: I cleaned up the typos

So here's what I know: the thing starts, the tow (20 miles) was covered under the Saturn Roadside Service, I got a full tank of gas and a wash. As The Blues Brothers said:

It's 106 miles to Chicago.
We got a full tank of gas.
Half a pack of cigarettes.
It's dark.
And we're wearing sunglasses.

So what's the point of all this? Even after buying my first Vue from them in 2003, a 4cyl AWD Vti, and taking a very, very big hit on the trade-in towards my current Vue, I trust the service people at this dealership. What am I going to tell them..."Replace the BCM because a lot of people on the SaturnFans had theirs replaced?" Maybe some of those people didn't need a replacement BCM. Maybe one of the terminal hooks didn't engage the slot it was supposed to snap into.

Time will tell. Oh yeh, my backup vehicle died the morning after the Vue did.
We gave it a lot of thought and bought an 07 ION-2 Sedan as a 2nd vehicle. The day we took the Ion home we got a call from our sales lady. Would we mind bringing the paperwork back tomorrow? A week long promotion is starting the next day called the "President's Day Sale". They want to give us new paperwork and $500. back towards our loan.

Wonderful car, it reminds me of my SC-1. Rides better than the Aura, IMHO.

We don't lease, so we're going to have these for a while. Both of our rides now have polymer panels and the Vue has that great Honda V6. The last of the Mohicans.

Previous Saturns:
2003 Vue 4cyl, AWD, VTi
1997 SC-1

Last edited by Mud Road; 02-14-2007 at 10:32 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Mud Road's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Mud Road reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Mud Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 09:23 AM   #8
jdmessner

2006 VUE 3.5L

It is doubtful that the 'pulled the plug to reset' is going to fix your BCM problem.

I just pulled out my old service records (yes, I kept everything).

On 5/23/06 my Vue was brought in for a non functional dash and On-star device (no lights no speedo, no On-star). The repair ticket states "reset VCIM, removed all connectors to inspect terminals & terminal tightness, all ok.

On 6/16/06 my Vue was flatbedded back to the dealer not running. The repair ticket lists the following touble codes: Confirmed Codes U2108,UU0140, U0121, U2100, U0073. Internal BCM Failure. Replaced BCM and reprogrammed.

On 7/31/06 my Vue was again flatbedded back to the dealer not running. The repair ticket lists the following: Confirmed multiple codes in BCM. U0073, U2105, U2106, U2108,U1000, U2100. Replaced BCM and Reprogram.

ON 9/12/06 it was again flatbedded back the the dealer, again not running. The repair ticket states: Confirmed multiple codes stored in PCM, U0121... in BCM U2108. IN ABS Module U2100... Lost Communication with ECM. No Comm bus. Performed diagnostics. traced to open in ABS control module. Replaced module. Road test revealed no change. Confirmed previous codes. Replaced 64-way firewall wiring harness. Roadtest vehicle. Test OK.

If you look at your failures, you are trapping the same trouble codes as I was. (U0073, U0121). These same codes kept resurfacing inspite of the 'reset' fix AND multiple BCM replacements. If you read the last repair history, they still couldn't nail down the cause of the failure and were into replacing wiring harnesses.

I've got a bad feeling that you're going to be towed back to your dealer sooner rather than later.

I'm curious what your milage is? Is your Vue AWD or FWD? I want to see if there is a pattern here......

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help jdmessner reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-15-2007, 12:16 PM   #9
VUESBROTHERS

2009 Outlook XR

Mud Road,

Yup, sounds like we truly are "VUEBROTHERS" LOL!

I'm still in my "honeymoon" of ownership on this VUE. Like you, I got off the lease train and bought this one. This VUE is well equipped...has some nice touches like the heated seats, leather trim, moon roof, power driver seat.
I opted for just front wheel drive.

I'll be honest I think the AWD is nice feature but quite frankly with my driving experience of rear wheel drive vehicles and front wheel drive vehicles, it's common sense and respect for road conditions that has kept me rolling and out of trouble when you've got 8" of snow on the ground. I just figured since I'm keepin' this bad boy a long time, the less complexity would equate with less breakdowns over time. Time will tell.

The 3.5 Honda V6 along witht he 5 speed automatic was another plus. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this same drivetrain is in the Honda Pilot.

Here's hopin' I DON'T run into you at the dealership...except for routine maintence.

Hey jdmessner,

Really sounds like you've been chasing yours. What's your drivetrain? How many miles on yours? Has the dealership been responsive to your issues?

Regards,

Jim

Last edited by VUESBROTHERS; 02-15-2007 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Added comment.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 02-15-2007, 01:40 PM   #10
jdmessner

2006 VUE 3.5L

"I hate Illinois Nazi's!"

Back to the question at hand....

My Vue was a 2006 FWD. I pruchased it new on Feb 2, 2006. The first warranty concern came on March 9, at 3600 miles when I got fed up with the extreme wind-noise comming from the drivers door. The dealers bodyshop spent the better part of a day re-aligning the door hinges and door striker. It was better, but not great. The first computer problem surfaced in May at 9500 miles. That's when the dealership reset the VCIM (whatever that is) and sent me on my way.
The second and third computer failures were at 13,974 miles and 16,421 miles. The fourth and final computer failure was at 19,211 miles. After which I retained the services of a Lemon Law Attorney and forced a manufacturer buy-back under Pennsylvania's lemon Law. For the duration, my vue spent the better part of 41 days out of service while the Saturn techs tried to figure out what the problem was. The only good thing I got out of that entire mess was the rental car. I had a Dodge Charger for two weeks. That car just drips with testosterone. Too bad it's a Chrysler.

I turned the Vue in to Saturn on October 2.

27 days later, Saturn re-sold my Lemon-Law Vue to another buyer. I still recieve Saturn follow-ups in the mail for the service when the new owner takes it in to the dealer. Apparently, the new owner is suffering the same failures that I did and has made repeated trips back to the dealer for service. I even got a letter addressed to to the new owner, but sent to my home address from Saturn Customer Care about his on-going reliability problems. I feel sorry for the guy. He bought a lemon that I had returned. I wonder if he was told that it was a Lemon-Law buy back when he bought it? I've got his on-star number (since Saturn never took me off the On-star monthly diagnostics report e-mail) and have thought about calling him. But I think that would just make the situation worse.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 02-15-2007, 02:18 PM   #11
VUESBROTHERS

2009 Outlook XR

jdmessner,

WOW! You DID chase her. The only + I see (and hope) is they (Saturn) have done running engineering changes...tighter quality checks to the electronic modules in these VUES since your early '06 manufactured VUE. More than likely the modules are a supplier provided item and not manufactured in house at Saturn.

My VUE was built in early May. Again, the jury is still out on this. We'll see how my VUE makes out for this year. I really don't expect to chase her.

I take it you're not driving a Saturn product now, right? Can't say I blame you.

Regards,

Jim

'09 XR FWD, Bluetooth, Nav, O/H DVD, 8 Pass, Leather, Htd Seats, Tow Pkg, Moon, Sky Light, Conv Pkg, Bose Surround Audio Pkg, Enhanced Conv Pkg, HID, 2-Way Advanced Remote

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 02-15-2007, 02:42 PM   #12
jdmessner

2006 VUE 3.5L

Vuesbrothers,

That was the third and final bad experience that I had with a Saturn product. in 2000, I bought an LS2 sedan with the L81 V-6. It was back at the dealer for repeated problems including a leak in the fuel line (POS). I put close to $4600.00 in out of pocket repairs (warranty expired at 36,000 miles) into before I traded it in on a 2003 Vue with the VTi transmission. That ran fine until just over 45,000 miles then it started falling apart. I had to replace all of the wheel bearings, the front brakes, the rear drive module, drive shaft support bearings, sway-bar links and some other assorted problems (all out of my pocket since it was out of warranty). Then, 18 days short of it's third anniversary, the transmission suffered a catastrophic failure. No warning, it just puked. That left my quite annoyed and facing a further $6400.00 repair bill.

I had all those failures happen within space of half a year because of the milage I tend to put on a vehicle. For me, 1200 miles in a week is common. Everything that wore out on my Vue was prone to do so anyway. I just accelerated the failure rate with the annual milage. (there's a long list of common wear-out items on the Vue. Some (like the RDM) can get quite pricey.)

After all that, I washed my hands of Saturn and bought a Honda. 5 months later and just over 11,000 miles and no problems to speak of....

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 02-15-2007, 02:57 PM   #13
binkybaby
binkybaby is on a distinguished road

JD, u seemed to have bad luck all around, with ur L, VTi Vue, ur '06 and the retailer dealt with. It's unfortunate that u went thru all that mess, but what really gets me is the '06 crapping out like what, 4 BCMs in the course of 19,000 miles? Surely something had to cause that. Everyone including myself that i know who own newer Vues haven't had any trouble at all with this. Perhaps a certain few had bad computers, harnesses, or wiring somewhere......it does seem to be a rare thing in the newer Vues but i don't know about the '02 and '03 models.mine was built in January 2006, only a few days before i bought it (it came right off the truck when i got it and the retailer didn't even have time to do anything to it) and i haven't had any sort of problem. i only go to the retailer for oil changes.

-sXe for life-

Former Saturn owner but still a Saturn Fan~!

2010 Toyota Tundra SR5, 5.7L

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to binkybaby's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help binkybaby reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
binkybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:01 PM   #14
mellissam
mellissam will become famous soon enough

2006 VUE 2.2L

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUESBROTHERS View Post

I take it you're not driving a Saturn product now, right? Can't say I blame you.

Regards,

Jim
Hey Jim, if you search Jdmessner's posts you can get 1000 copies of the same gripe....our resident troll...Mine was made in Nov 05 (2006 i4 auto), and the BCM has given me no grief...with the BCM, there should have been several QC steps to ensure it wouldn't fail, one would think. I haven't heard of any i4 BCM failures on this board...wondering if there is a connection?
Cheers, enjoy your ride.

'Silven'

K&N / Sheep seats / Run Brds / Roof Rack / Fog Lps / Trailer Hitch / Air Horns / LEDs / Power Inv. / Cool Blues

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mellissam's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mellissam reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
mellissam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:08 PM   #15
jdmessner

2006 VUE 3.5L

I don't know what was causing the problem. Apparently, neither does the dealer (they still can't fix it, and for the second owner for crying out loud!)

What gets me is, within the space of two days, two more 2006 V-6 owners come onto the forum and have symptom for symptom the same problem I had. Heck, Mud-Road even had the same trouble codes stored in his BCM as mine.

I really want to know what's going on. Is there a problem (still) with the BCM's? I know the 2002 and 2003 were notorious for failure. But a 2006? With less than 10,000 miles? Something else is up here.....

It certainly doesn't do anything to recover my confidence in the brand, that's for sure.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 02-15-2007, 03:09 PM   #16
binkybaby
binkybaby is on a distinguished road

Yeah i noticed that BCM failures in 4 cyl models seem rare, but really like i noticed the V6 models rarely do this too. JD's case where his BCM failed so often is very unusual indeed. Perhaps something that the retailer overlooked was at the core of the problem, i mean there has to be SOME reason his failed so often when the problem really isn't that common. Fate dealt that guy a harsh card, hope he doesn't feel that same way about Honda if his Pilot has to go in for warranty work.......

-sXe for life-

Former Saturn owner but still a Saturn Fan~!

2010 Toyota Tundra SR5, 5.7L

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to binkybaby's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help binkybaby reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
binkybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:15 PM   #17
jdmessner

2006 VUE 3.5L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellissam View Post
Hey Jim, if you search Jdmessner's posts you can get 1000 copies of the same gripe....our resident troll...Mine was made in Nov 05 (2006 i4 auto), and the BCM has given me no grief...with the BCM, there should have been several QC steps to ensure it wouldn't fail, one would think. I haven't heard of any i4 BCM failures on this board...wondering if there is a connection?
Cheers, enjoy your ride.
Really, Mellissa. It MUST be the way they're treating their Vues too. Obviously! Since you have implied that it was somehow my fault for the multiple computer failures, I guess these folks are doing the same thing wrong too? What pearl of wisdom can you impart upon us?

I just find it curious (and disturbing) that these guys are suffering the same failure with the same symptom codes I dealt with. Same model year, same engine and transmission, same failure, same trouble codes. Sounds like a bigger problem to me.........

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 02-15-2007, 05:33 PM   #18
BobbyP
Master Member
BobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really nice

2006 VUE Red Line
2007 SKY

Obviously something else is going on in JD's VUE that the dealer has not yet found. Possibly a bad wiring harness or something else related to the BCM keeps damaging them. I know business is business, but Saturn should have made sure it was fixed before re-selling it.

It wasn't a BCM that failed on Mud Road's VUE, and from reading VUESBROTHERS posts i didn't see the exact cause for his failure. They may well both have been a wiring problem the TSB mentioned.

My VUE was built in Jan 06, and I haven't had any problems. I'm going to install my remote start like Wolfman's VUE in a few weeks. I'll let everyone know if I blow it up...

2006 Black VUE Red Line - Now running iOS 7 Beta 7

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BobbyP's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BobbyP reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BobbyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:49 PM   #19
Mud Road
Mud Road is on a distinguished road

2006 VUE 3.5L
2007 ION-2 Sedan

[QUOTE=BobbyP;999571]

You can research this forum, which has absolutely 100% of all the bad things posted about Saturn and maybe 5% of the good about Saturn.

Ain't that the truth. Just look at some of my posts with my '03 4cyl VTI.

I hope those days are over, but ya never know.

Previous Saturns:
2003 Vue 4cyl, AWD, VTi
1997 SC-1

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Mud Road's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Mud Road reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Mud Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 05:19 PM   #20
SaturnVUE04
SaturnVUE04 is on a distinguished road

Does the BCM have anything to do with the random dinging (once every few months) I have after I start the car up and put it in reverse sometimes? It's the dinging like when you turn off the car, open the door, and still have the lights in the on position.
-Joe
04, 4cyl 5-speed

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SaturnVUE04's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SaturnVUE04 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnVUE04 is offline   Reply With Quote