SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Mods
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2007, 02:07 PM   #1
sicksat
sicksat is on a distinguished road

Default Saturn Sc2 Pics

if you have a saturn sc2 lets see wat ya got!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to sicksat's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help sicksat reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
sicksat is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2007, 02:48 PM   #2
quiksc2
Master Member
quiksc2 has a spectacular aura aboutquiksc2 has a spectacular aura aboutquiksc2 has a spectacular aura about

2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Saturn Sc2 Pics

Look at my avatar. That's pretty much the only pics I have. Haha. It's a pain using my phone to get a decent picture, and I don't have a digital camera. I'll have to borrow my dads or my sisters sometime to take pictures. Plus, the weather is crap here, all cloudy and rainy.

If I wanted ride quality, I would drive a Cadillac. If I wanted to be a sheep, I would drive something that says Vtec on the side of it...
DCS

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to quiksc2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help quiksc2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
quiksc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 02:58 PM   #3
white95SL1
white95SL1 is on a distinguished road

1992 SC
2004 VUE Red Line

I've got two SC2s. I've got a yellow '01 SC2 with the expression series ground effects and spoiler. That car is my baby.

My other SC2 is a 1993. I bought it mostly to deliver pizzas in and drive to school. I payed $900 for it and it has already payed itself off.

Brandon

'92 Saturn SCm- Red & Silver (rebuild in progress)
'04 Saturn VUE Red Line- Black Onyx

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to white95SL1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help white95SL1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
white95SL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 03:00 PM   #4
quiksc2
Master Member
quiksc2 has a spectacular aura aboutquiksc2 has a spectacular aura aboutquiksc2 has a spectacular aura about

2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

I like the spoiler on your yellow Sc2. Where did you get it? I want to find out if they make one that would fit my 97 Sc2.

If I wanted ride quality, I would drive a Cadillac. If I wanted to be a sheep, I would drive something that says Vtec on the side of it...
DCS

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help quiksc2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:54 PM   #5
white95SL1

1992 SC
2004 VUE Red Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiksc2 View Post
I like the spoiler on your yellow Sc2. Where did you get it? I want to find out if they make one that would fit my 97 Sc2.
Thanks, I wish I could take credit for it, but it is part of the Saturn Expression Series. It was a dealer installed option when the car was originally bought. I saw a picture of a second gen. coupe with a spoiler of a similar design. If I see it again, I'll post it.

Brandon

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help white95SL1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:55 PM   #6
quiksc2
Master Member

2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by white95SL1 View Post
Thanks, I wish I could take credit for it, but it is part of the Saturn Expression Series. It was a dealer installed option when the car was originally bought. I saw a picture of a second gen. coupe with a spoiler of a similar design. If I see it again, I'll post it.
Thanks. I think Wings West did the expressions series. I'll check their site.

Here it is!

http://www.wingswest.com/products_de...page=1&id=1506

DCS

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 01-05-2007, 04:07 PM   #7
white95SL1

1992 SC
2004 VUE Red Line

Quote:
Thanks. I think Wings West did the expressions series. I'll check their site.

Here it is!

http://www.wingswest.com/products_de...page=1&id=1506
It looks to be a little taller than the one I have, but not bad.

Brandon

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 01-05-2007, 04:09 PM   #8
quiksc2
Master Member

2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Quote:
It looks to be a little taller than the one I have, but not bad.
Ya you're right. I like it lower like yours. I'll have to check at the dealership when I pick up my PCV valve.

Here's the article about the expressions series

http://www.saturnfans.com/Cars/After...onseries.shtml

DCS

Last edited by quiksc2; 01-05-2007 at 04:19 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 01-05-2007, 04:29 PM   #9
remedys
remedys is on a distinguished road

2001 SC1

This is really an Sc1, but I have a DOHC in it now. Plus a progressive nitrous controller and a 75shot from a wet kit. And a bunch of other stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Saturnfans 1.JPG (57.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg saturnfans 2.JPG (57.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg saturnfans3.JPG (46.3 KB, 57 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to remedys's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help remedys reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
remedys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:37 PM   #10
quiksc2
Master Member

2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by remedys View Post
This is really an Sc1, but I have a DOHC in it now. Plus a progressive nitrous controller and a 75shot from a wet kit. And a bunch of other stuff.
I like the wheels. BBS? I'm looking for a set of the light BBS 16" wheels like that. Your car is pretty slick. Tinted windows would look sweet.

DCS

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 01-05-2007, 04:42 PM   #11
remedys

2001 SC1

The rims are konig. They are 17's, I think 15 and 16" rims look way to small on the 3rd gen coupes. I run 15's when I drag race however.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help remedys reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 01-05-2007, 05:01 PM   #12
quiksc2
Master Member

2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Quote:
The rims are konig. They are 17's, I think 15 and 16" rims look way to small on the 3rd gen coupes. I run 15's when I drag race however.
Are they the light Konigs, or are they heavy? I'm poor, so I'm looking for one set of wheels that are light and look good. I think 16's will look perfect for my 97. I'm going for a step down in the sidewall heighth, so it should look good.

DCS

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 01-05-2007, 05:25 PM   #13
remedys

2001 SC1

your not going to get a light rim really unless you pay through your nose. A light rim is 8 or 9lbs, not 19 or 20.
If you want a light rim buy rotas, if not go for looks, and run for 15s for racing.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 01-05-2007, 05:25 PM   #14
cloud819
Master Member
cloud819 will become famous soon enough

2001 SC2

Both of these pics are from last saeson (Summer 2005).

This one is towords the end of the season.

This is the begining of the season at a Novice school.

Current car specs:
http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/in...ODE=12&CID=880

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to cloud819's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help cloud819 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
cloud819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 05:28 PM   #15
quiksc2
Master Member

2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Quote:
your not going to get a light rim really unless you pay through your nose. A light rim is 8 or 9lbs, not 19 or 20.
If you want a light rim buy rotas, if not go for looks, and run for 15s for racing.
I wasn't looking for quite that light. The BBS ones the Miata's come stock with are like 11lbs for 15's. And they look good. I know I will probably end out paying a lot, but the Weapon wheels that someone else got were light, and looked good. And were $110 per rim, 13lbs 15".

DCS

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 01-05-2007, 05:58 PM   #16
cloud819
Master Member
cloud819 will become famous soon enough

2001 SC2

Quote:
I wasn't looking for quite that light. The BBS ones the Miata's come stock with are like 11lbs for 15's. And they look good. I know I will probably end out paying a lot, but the Weapon wheels that someone else got were light, and looked good. And were $110 per rim, 13lbs 15".
Check out Edgeracing.com

They have many lightweight inexpenive rims there. They may not be all "Superstreet", but they work.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to cloud819's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help cloud819 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
cloud819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:06 PM   #17
sicksat
sicksat is on a distinguished road

looks good guys i got a 1996 saturn sc2 which pics will soon be up lets see some more pics!

hondas are like tampons every pu$$y needs one!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to sicksat's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help sicksat reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
sicksat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:14 PM   #18
white95SL1

1992 SC
2004 VUE Red Line

Quote:
Looking good. Have you done any suspension upgrades? Springs, struts, adding a rear sway bar?

I've wished my car was black at times just to make it a little less conspicuous, but overall I like the yellow and there's no way I'd change it.

I'm also thinking about buying a set of Miata rims for my '93. I know a guy that just got new rims for his, so I'm going to give him a jingle and see if he can hook me up. I'm also thinking about a set of the MB Weapons like eRic on here has. I think they'd look pretty nice against the yellow, and they're fairly lightweight.

Brandon

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 01-05-2007, 08:05 PM   #19
1994Saturn
1994Saturn will become famous soon enough

1994 SL2
1994 SL1

White95Sl,Remedys and Cloud819. You got some aggressive looks Sc's there! Looks real nice!

Current:
1998 SL2 Auto issues 112K
1995 Eagle Vision 3.5L TSI 117K
Past:
98 SL1 254k miles Valves Burnt.
94 SL2 125K miles Diff Pin Blew!
94 SL1 Sold @134K.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 1994Saturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 1994Saturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
1994Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:29 AM   #20
remedys

2001 SC1

Quote:
Looking good. Have you done any suspension upgrades? Springs, struts, adding a rear sway bar?

I have it dropped 2" on sprint spring, I have a new set of KYB's sitting here for the spring. As for a sway bar I have yet to find one. But I am looking.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!