SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Mods
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2008, 05:56 PM   #41
SupermanSaturn
SupermanSaturn is on a distinguished road

1998 SC2
Default Re: My favorite websites for mods. A must for Newbies. (Yes, you, Madpowa)

It was quite simple actually, i just did it today, it took about 5 min.

here's a link:
http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/sho...tealth+Antenna

Woo Hoo ~~ SC2!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SupermanSaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SupermanSaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SupermanSaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 12:07 AM   #42
myolbug
Advanced Member
myolbug will become famous soon enough

1998 SC2
Default Re: My favorite websites for mods. A must for Newbies. (Yes, you, Madpowa)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanSaturn View Post
It was quite simple actually, i just did it today, it took about 5 min.

here's a link:
http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/sho...tealth+Antenna

Page Not Found

If it is OK to disarm law abiding citizens to reduce crime, then it stands to reason to disarm the military to prevent war!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to myolbug's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help myolbug reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
myolbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:52 AM   #43
plastic torpedo
plastic torpedo will become famous soon enoughplastic torpedo will become famous soon enough

2000 SL2
1994 SC2

I love how sixthsphere is not mentioned anywhere.
I guess you can only join that site if you either:

a) already know everything and are making +300 whp
b) have really thick skin haha

2000 SL2 5-speed turbo
MSnS-E fuel & spark controlled @ 17-20 psi (methanol injected)
Fully forged, P&P head and manifolds, FSR turbo cams, balanced to 9k RPM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3070918

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to plastic torpedo's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help plastic torpedo reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
plastic torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #44
Hybrix
Hybrix is on a distinguished road

1993 SL

thanks for this man.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Hybrix's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Hybrix reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Hybrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #45
sixthplanet4me
sixthplanet4me is on a distinguished road

Great info thanks

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to sixthplanet4me's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help sixthplanet4me reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
sixthplanet4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:01 AM   #46
Dr.Man
Dr.Man is on a distinguished road

1994 SC1

Most those sites are dead....

Final answer?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Dr.Man's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Dr.Man reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Dr.Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:10 AM   #47
PurdueGuy
Master Member
PurdueGuy is a jewel in the roughPurdueGuy is a jewel in the roughPurdueGuy is a jewel in the rough

1999 SC2
1999 SC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Man View Post
Most those sites are dead....
That's the way it goes with the saturn community.

SaturnSeries.net owner

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to PurdueGuy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help PurdueGuy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
PurdueGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:47 AM   #48
supercarz
supercarz is on a distinguished road

1994 SC2

i know i'm new here, and yeah it say i should look at this since its for newbies, but shouldn't the links be up to date then?

[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/14o15bm.jpg[/img]
http://www.dragcentral.webs.com
yes the game is buggy, no i can't fix that yet...wait till i have 1000 bucks and i'll own a better game with no bugs

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to supercarz's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help supercarz reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
supercarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #49
quiksc2
Master Member
quiksc2 has a spectacular aura aboutquiksc2 has a spectacular aura aboutquiksc2 has a spectacular aura about

2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Because Saturn is a dying brand, and if you're a newbie, you missed the boat. Haha. The links were the new, up to date ones when I posted them, but now a days, there are no current links. No one makes parts anymore, it's not profitable. I wont sell my car, but I also don't drive it. I guess because the money I put into it, I wont get enough if I sell it. But, it costs more than its worth to fix what's wrong with it.

Go back in time ten years, and my post was cutting edge Saturn performance parts. For a car that was already close to the end of its lifespan. Maybe 15 years, kinda in the middle of the craze...

If I wanted ride quality, I would drive a Cadillac. If I wanted to be a sheep, I would drive something that says Vtec on the side of it...
DCS

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to quiksc2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help quiksc2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
quiksc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:53 PM   #50
rmadison76
rmadison76 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the great sites and information.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to rmadison76's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help rmadison76 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
rmadison76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #51
rmadison76
rmadison76 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the great sites and information.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to rmadison76's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help rmadison76 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
rmadison76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #52
snopro1379
snopro1379 is on a distinguished road

ects mod? what is this and how thanks .......

'97 sw2 5 speed......124k.......$800...daily driver
'98 sl1 5 speed...213k.......$300......cracked head....sold
'97 sc2 auto......198k....$500.....sold

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to snopro1379's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help snopro1379 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
snopro1379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #53
alordofchaos
alordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to behold

1998 SL2
1997 SL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by snopro1379 View Post
ects mod? what is this and how thanks .......
It's not a "real" mod, it's maintenance. It's a resiin-tipped sensor that will fail and should be replaced by a brass-tipped one ($10). Takes just a few minutes to do, and yet we still see S-series that have not had this done.

Search "ECTS" and you will find a ton of threads on what the ECTS is, and how it affects your engine operation.

For instructions, look at the How To Library (take the forum jump, lower right on the web page) and/or go to YouTube and look for videos by richpin06a and search for ECTS

I'm not worthy to grovel in the shadow of Signmaster's wisdom

11/2016 red 2002 5 spd SC2 124k DD
7/2010 Craigslist white 1997 SC2 project
12/2008 eBay silver 1998 SL2 5 spd 102k, now 201k+ miles

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to alordofchaos's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help alordofchaos reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
alordofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:47 PM   #54
noonbns
noonbns is on a distinguished road

question i have a 92 sl1 5 speed just threw a rod was wondering what all i would need in order to swap it for the sl2

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to noonbns's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help noonbns reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
noonbns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 11:13 PM   #55
purekorova
purekorova is on a distinguished road

1999 SL2

6 years old...links need an update

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to purekorova's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help purekorova reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
purekorova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #56
Sega|Saturn
Sega|Saturn is on a distinguished road

1997 SL

I agree...most of these links don't work, so a refresh would be great for everyone. I'll contribute when I get off from work.

♪Nothing can survive the will to stay alive...'Cause if you try, you can do anything!♪

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Sega|Saturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Sega|Saturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Sega|Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #57
bobyjones
Advanced Member
bobyjones is on a distinguished road

1999 SL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alordofchaos View Post
It's not a "real" mod, it's maintenance. It's a resiin-tipped sensor that will fail and should be replaced by a brass-tipped one ($10). Takes just a few minutes to do, and yet we still see S-series that have not had this done.

Search "ECTS" and you will find a ton of threads on what the ECTS is, and how it affects your engine operation.

For instructions, look at the How To Library (take the forum jump, lower right on the web page) and/or go to YouTube and look for videos by richpin06a and search for ECTS
the new k and n filter i just put in my air box is definately a mod!!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to bobyjones's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help bobyjones reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
bobyjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #58
snakes
snakes has a spectacular aura aboutsnakes has a spectacular aura about

2005 ION-1 Sedan

Thanks for the links/ info

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to snakes's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help snakes reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
snakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:16 AM   #59
dude33333
dude33333 is on a distinguished road

1995 SC2

this needs to be edited or unstickied

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to dude33333's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help dude33333 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
dude33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #60
Nicktheviperman
Advanced Member
Nicktheviperman is on a distinguished road

2002 SL1

good mod is cleaning the tb. H&R lowering springs with new struts. Strut tower brace. thrush turbo muffler with resnator, k&n intake. Hids tint clear side markers google it hard to find. led lights to interoir and trunk

hmmmmmmmmm

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Nicktheviperman's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Nicktheviperman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Nicktheviperman is offline   Reply With Quote