SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2006, 01:15 AM   #1
IONicSaturn
Advanced Member
IONicSaturn is on a distinguished road

2005 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
2001 L-Series 3.0L Wagon
Default New York Auto Show

Hi all! I just came back from the NY Auto Show and first off, in the 12 years I've been in attendance at the show, I have never *NEVER* seen the Saturn display so crowded or popular. It was definitely one of the best and largest displays, if not the best, at the entire show (the Jeep display occupies an entire wing of the convention center). I heard at least 10 people say things like "What is that? Holy crap, THAT'S a Saturn?!?!" Yes, in some ways I was offended of course. However, from seeing the really great looking cars that were on display and hearing positive comments from many random people at the display, I really think that Saturn's future looks very bright, whether the cars are polymer or not. The SKY had 3 different displays; one being the roped off Redline, the second being a current production model for people to sit in and check out, and the third being a silver production model, roped off and raised in a darkened room where pictures of elements of the car were projected onto the body of the car. It was very cool. All in all, I think Saturn is definetly "like never before" and will finally get the attention it has needed and deserved.

Mike

2012 Nissan Maxima SV Sport
2005 Saturn L300
1999 Dodge Durango SLT

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to IONicSaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help IONicSaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
IONicSaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2006, 08:18 AM   #2
THX712517
Master Member
THX712517 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New York Auto Show

I've just gotta say that I'm freaking EXCITED about the next few years at Saturn. Great customer service and AWESOME products.

2003 Saturn Ion
2001 Mazda Miata
1997 Saturn SC1

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to THX712517's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help THX712517 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
THX712517 is offline   Reply With Quote