SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2006, 11:23 PM   #1
KoolVue
Advanced Member
KoolVue is on a distinguished road

2007 ION-2 Sedan
2002 VUE 3.0L
Default Saturn at 2006 Nashville International Car Show

On April 8, 2006, I attended the 2006 Nashville Auto and Truck show. I was able to check out hundreds of cars from just catching a glimpse of concept vehicles and upcoming production vehicles such as the Toyota FJ40 (my favorite non-Saturn) and both the Saturn Sky and Aura. The Aura did not try too much attention, however it looked very well define and luxurious. The Sky seemed to be the crème of the crop for the show, it even attracted more attention than the Corvettes and Hummer’s that were parked near the Saturn display. People were literally pushing through one another to catch a glimpse of this sweet car, which was safely roped off from people feeling it up. The car attracted a wide range of people from high school chicks to middle aged balding guys. People even commented how much better it looked than it twin sister, the Pontiac Solstice. The good folks at Pontiac actually people to touch her and sit inside of her, which I thought was nice. If the sky is as comfortable as the Solstice, I do hope to own one some day. I have been attending these car shows for past 6 years and this had to be one of the best ones I have attended. There were much more prototypes and future models to look at this year. I will have to upload some pictures that I took of the sky and some of the other models and will try to post them on my photo page.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to KoolVue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help KoolVue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
KoolVue is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links