SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > How-To Library
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2005, 08:56 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Attention How-To Questions and Forum Issues

Attention: If you have questions about "how-to" do something that's not already explained this forum, please post your question in your car's respective forum:
Answers to your how-to type questions will be moved into this forum if appropriate.

Update: The on-going "new thread" issues in the "How-To" forum for the past few months have been resolved. All new threads that are created will now be placed in an administrator queue awaiting for posting approval. I will be notified anytime a new thread is posted, and will be receive an email from the system alerting me of new posts. I will approve posts generally within 24 hours.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Charlie

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 02:29 AM   #2
polljimmy
polljimmy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How-To Questions and Forum Issues

Hey, Thanks for this information about questions and all forum issues. Next time i Research and analysis for this issues.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to polljimmy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help polljimmy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
polljimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #3
bobbyrae
bobbyrae has a spectacular aura aboutbobbyrae has a spectacular aura about

1993 SL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post

Update: The on-going "new thread" issues in the "How-To" forum for the past few months have been resolved. All new threads that are created will now be placed in an administrator queue awaiting for posting approval. I will be notified anytime a new thread is posted, and will be receive an email from the system alerting me of new posts. I will approve posts generally within 24 hours.

Charlie
This suggests to me that if I want to post a how-to it will go into a queue for approval and THEN get posted for all to see. However, I am currently unable to post new threads in this forum, so I don't see how to make that happen.

If you are saying that we should post to another forum and mark it has as a how-to, I think that could be made clearer.

Bobby Rae
Alameda, CA
1993 SL2 A/T, 80k miles, 22/33/43 mpg
1982 Accord 5-speed, 303k miles, 23/32/40 mpg

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to bobbyrae's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help bobbyrae reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
bobbyrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:56 PM   #4
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Arrow Re: How-To Questions and Forum Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
If you are saying that we should post to another forum and mark it has as a how-to, I think that could be made clearer.
Yes, that's what you need to do. Just send me an email or a PM and I'll move your how-to post into this forum.

Thanks,
Charlie

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 04:36 AM   #5
jacobwhite08
jacobwhite08 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for this very informative post!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jacobwhite08's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jacobwhite08 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jacobwhite08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:36 AM   #6
hunt4steve
hunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nice

1993 SC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Attention: If you have questions about "how-to" do something that's not already explained this forum, please post your question in your car's respective forum:
Answers to your how-to type questions will be moved into this forum if appropriate.

Charlie

Can anybody actually get a hold of Charlie?
I've tried to Private Message him several times, all to no avail.

I'd like to post in the How-To thread, but seems I don't have the "approval" to do so.....and multiple requests to Charlie go unanswered....

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to hunt4steve's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help hunt4steve reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
hunt4steve is offline   Reply With Quote