SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2005, 01:22 PM   #1
Dante
Master Member
Dante is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE Red Line
2002 SL2
Question Sky and Aura categories

This may not be the best place to post this request, but I was wondering why there aren't categories for the Sky and Aura along with the S, L, Ion, Vue, and Relay categories. We know for sure they are both going to be built, let's get some threads going on them to track news and production info, etc. I've had to resort to reading the sky roadster forums on another site to get any decent information! Perhaps this is on Charlie's to-do list?

Thanks.

Tupperware cars FTW!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Dante's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Dante reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2005, 11:06 PM   #2
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Thumbs Up Re: Sky and Aura categories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
Perhaps this is on Charlie's to-do list?
Yes! That and a host of other changes will be incorporated in the next forum upgrade after the "Plant Tour" on 6/27.

Charlie

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 01:17 AM   #3
getz999
getz999 is on a distinguished road

2001 SL1
2001 SC2
Default Re: Sky and Aura categories

Forum upgrade? WILL IT BE IN 3-D WITH A HUGE SPOILER AND RAD COFFEE CAN MUFFLERS? No? Oh, well I'm sure it will still rock. You do good work Charlie!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to getz999's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help getz999 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
getz999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 06:54 AM   #4
LTS
Advanced Member
LTS is on a distinguished road

2003 VUE 2.2L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie
Yes! That and a host of other changes will be incorporated in the next forum upgrade after the "Plant Tour" on 6/27.

Charlie
Nah, just a few decals to add to the boards for that extra HP.

Thanks Charlie.. but honestly, it would be nice if you actually DID something for the community.... errrrrrrrr...

LTS!

<--- My avatar proves that people should be mindful of what they place on the Internet. She's gotta be proud!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to LTS's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help LTS reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
LTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 11:05 PM   #5
Dante
Master Member
Dante is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE Red Line
2002 SL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie

Charlie
Cool deal bud. I was beginning to think that since they weren't polymer, they wouldn't be cool enough for the cult, er, club. Oh, wait, I guess the Relay category kinda kills that, eh?

I look forward to "borrowing" some of the relatively reliable information from other sources that I've read and posting it here for everyone to see. I am personally very excited about BOTH the Sky and Aura. Maybe some day I'll have a Red Line version of each to park next to my Red Line Vue! Oh, crap, I'm going to need that 3 car garage by then!

Tupperware cars FTW!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Dante's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Dante reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote