SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Ion > Ion Red Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 07:21 AM   #1
Barry
Barry is on a distinguished road

Checkered Flag Attn All Tampa Bay Area Red Lines Drag Nite At Bradenton

Mark Feb 10th on your calender. All Saturns welcome. I'm finally gonna run this beast along with my son's Red Line's as well. So that is 4 so far. Goofyguy can you show? Scooter and the rest of the STC club; can you show? As well as any other Red Line's in the area. Scooter, spread the word. Please respond as to how many will be going and we can arrange a meet and caravan to the strip.

"I SEE Red Lines "

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Barry's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Barry reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2005, 04:59 PM   #2
TXRLU
Advanced Member
TXRLU is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Attn All Tampa Bay Area Red Lines Drag Nite At Bradenton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry
Mark Feb 10th on your calender. All Saturns welcome. I'm finally gonna run this beast along with my son's Red Line's as well. So that is 4 so far. Goofyguy can you show? Scooter and the rest of the STC club; can you show? As well as any other Red Line's in the area. Scooter, spread the word. Please respond as to how many will be going and we can arrange a meet and caravan to the strip.

Any chance of getting some more video clips? I'm looking forward to seeing your results, Good luck

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TXRLU's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TXRLU reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-07-2005, 03:25 PM   #3
HookedUpSL2
HookedUpSL2 is on a distinguished road

I will be there with some buddies from Orlando an I think i will be taping. I will get all that Saturns since there will be atleast 10 of them racing and i will post a link to the vids when they get put online.

2004 ION QC 5-speed (onyx black)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to HookedUpSL2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help HookedUpSL2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-07-2005, 05:40 PM   #4
Barry

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedUpSL2
I will be there with some buddies from Orlando an I think i will be taping. I will get all that Saturns since there will be atleast 10 of them racing and i will post a link to the vids when they get put online.
That's great. We should all be there by 7pm. So far there will be at least 13 and of those 5 are Red Lines. Introduce yourselve's to us.

"I SEE Red Lines "

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help Barry reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-08-2005, 01:12 PM   #5
motorheadkev
motorheadkev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry
anything in the works for the summer as far as show or drags, or is it too soon to ask?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to motorheadkev's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help motorheadkev reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-08-2005, 01:40 PM   #6
BlackRedline
BlackRedline is on a distinguished road

If it wasn't so far from me I would head out to the track...

2007 C6 Z51 1LT MN6
2006 Suzuki GSXR 1000

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BlackRedline's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BlackRedline reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-08-2005, 06:44 PM   #7
Barry

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorheadkev
anything in the works for the summer as far as show or drags, or is it too soon to ask?
I USUALLY DON'T FIND OUT ABOUT THESE THINGS TILL ABOUT 1-2 WEEKS PRIOR....BUT WHEN I DO, I'LL POST-EM.

"I SEE Red Lines "

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Closed Thread