SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 09:07 PM   #1
OhioVueBoy
Master Member
OhioVueBoy has a spectacular aura aboutOhioVueBoy has a spectacular aura aboutOhioVueBoy has a spectacular aura about

2002 VUE 2.2L
Default 1 month without a problem... until earlier

Well, damnit, I was doing really well and now I have yet another new issue with the VUE. When my selector knob is in the dash position for the A/C vents, I get little air out of the side vents for the driver and pasenger. I just noticed this a few mins ago buy I am thinking a stuck blend door or something like that. What a wonderful feeling gone bad... <sigh>
~D.J.~

2012 Mercedes Benz C250 Sport Sedan
2008 smart fortwo Passion Coupe 8/28/2008 - 3/12/2012
2002 VUE FWD4m - Gone but not forgotten. 5/14/2002 - 10/31/2011

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to OhioVueBoy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help OhioVueBoy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2004, 03:20 PM   #2
tweak00cc
tweak00cc is on a distinguished road

Wow, almost a whole month..... I know how you feel...

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to tweak00cc's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help tweak00cc reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-09-2004, 03:36 PM   #3
silverblueL200

Sorry to hear that, I know how you feel, I just discovered my Power steering pump is making noise again. Lasted a whole 300 miles.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to silverblueL200's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help silverblueL200 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!

Old 02-09-2004, 05:50 PM   #4
silvervoo
silvervoo is on a distinguished road

2003 VUE 2.2L

I have a laundry list of little problems that I need to take my vue in for but I've been too busy to do anything about it. You just reminded me I should call and try to get an appt for Saturday. =)
Anyway, I hope yours is a quick/easy fix!

●● If it doesn't have a clutch, I'm not interested ●● Vive la bote manuelle ●●

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to silvervoo's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help silvervoo reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-09-2004, 09:44 PM   #5
Doug Woolf
Doug Woolf is on a distinguished road

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Doug Woolf's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Doug Woolf reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-09-2004, 10:03 PM   #6
tweak00cc
tweak00cc is on a distinguished road

ohhhh... Doug must be one of the lucky ones....

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to tweak00cc's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help tweak00cc reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-09-2004, 10:22 PM   #7
MGonzales
Advanced Member
MGonzales is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 1 month without a problem... until earlier

OhioVueBoy,

Are these the two center vents in the dash? The knob thingy broke on my in-law's '02 V6 Vue and they had it fixed while visiting me recently, along with moisture in a headlight. Both were fixed in one afternoon under warranty, though one headlight is now brighter than the other. The only other problem they had was with a wheel bearing which was replaced under warranty.

Their previous '00 SL2 had a sunroof motor expire and something wrong with the windshield wipers. Although I haven't had any such issues with my last two Civics (knock on plastic), I want to comment that Saturn replaced their sunroof motor without scratching or marring the car at all! I pay attention to detail (i.e. noticing their dash was crooked on day one) and I saw no visible evidence of their working on the car. Same with the Vue.

Saturn must be really careful when working on their cars. Honda gets dirt on my dash when changing my oil - freggin' retards. Also, their Saturn warranty work is always prompt.
--

Mark
'99 Civic Si

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to MGonzales's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help MGonzales reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 02-09-2004, 10:47 PM   #8
OhioVueBoy
Master Member
OhioVueBoy has a spectacular aura aboutOhioVueBoy has a spectacular aura aboutOhioVueBoy has a spectacular aura about

2002 VUE 2.2L

Well we try to take care of them at work like they are our own. As far as the headlight being brighter than the other, check the aim. A lot of techs slap them in and trust the factory alignment... it is never right... I am on my 5th headlight, soon to be 6th, trust me, the aim is never right.
Doug, you have a low mileage 2004 with a VTi... I wouldn't talk too soon about not having problems. If you would take the time to look at a few of my posts you might see that I have a somewhat problematic 2002 VUE, and I work for a retailer, so I get to see crap come through there and know what is prone and not prone to these vehicles.
Good luck with yours, you're gonna need it.
Needless to say, if I had the chance to go back I would buy it all over... it has its problems but most of the time is worth it.
~D.J.~

2012 Mercedes Benz C250 Sport Sedan
2008 smart fortwo Passion Coupe 8/28/2008 - 3/12/2012
2002 VUE FWD4m - Gone but not forgotten. 5/14/2002 - 10/31/2011

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to OhioVueBoy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help OhioVueBoy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread