SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Aura > Aura General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2019, 09:19 PM   #1
traineryt
traineryt is on a distinguished road

2007 AURA XE
Default Anyone ever seen any Aura Diecast models?

Hello there,

Recently I've been growing interested in collecting diecast cars again. One of the cars on my wishlist is the Saturn Aura. However, I've searched absolutely everywhere to no avail. Obviously, the Aura wasn't a crazy popular car but I'm hoping there's at least someone somewhere who has made one.

Anyone here knows of either any models that have already existed that may be for sale? If not, would anyone know of any companies that may design custom diecast models? I'd appreciate any help as I'm really eager to get one if I can haha

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to traineryt's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help traineryt reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
traineryt is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2019, 12:02 AM   #2
focusofheart
focusofheart is a jewel in the roughfocusofheart is a jewel in the roughfocusofheart is a jewel in the rough

1998 SL2
Default Re: Anyone ever seen any Aura Diecast models?

Quote:
Originally Posted by traineryt View Post
Hello there,

Recently I've been growing interested in collecting diecast cars again. One of the cars on my wishlist is the Saturn Aura. However, I've searched absolutely everywhere to no avail. Obviously, the Aura wasn't a crazy popular car but I'm hoping there's at least someone somewhere who has made one.

Anyone here knows of either any models that have already existed that may be for sale? If not, would anyone know of any companies that may design custom diecast models? I'd appreciate any help as I'm really eager to get one if I can haha
Do a search through Google images and then look through Youtube for diecast models. You might read through the posts on this forum for diecast Saturns also. When I looked I was unable to find an Aura, only a VUE. Autoart and Gateway Global, Legacy Diecast (companies) failed to show any Saturns when I did a search. Ebay was also a bust. Consider joining a Hobby Forum to get better direction.

1998 SL2

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to focusofheart's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help focusofheart reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
focusofheart is offline   Reply With Quote