SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2018, 05:43 PM   #1
I-4
I-4 will become famous soon enough

1994 SL2
1997 SL1
Default 94 SL2 for parts

It is in the classified section with description and pic. Last chance before I part it out and/or scrap it. It has some very nice body panels, comes with 12 wheels and tires described below.

272k. New England salty winters. Subframe has rust issues. Rear door rockers rusted away, floor pan has some holes. Low compression, one cyl dead. Burns 1 qt per 500 miles. Needs exhaust pipe. Timing chain noise. The good, custom black headliner. Custom "Sportwing" rear spoiler body color. 92 factory header "Nitro Plated" silver. Body panels, bumpers, hood, all good. Blue-green color. 3 sets rims including factory aluminum with Dunlop Direzza DZ102, low miles. Uniroyal Tiger Paw Ice and Snow II almost new on steel rims with gen 2 hubcaps. Altimax artic with steel rims on the car, 80% worn, Sheriff badge hubcaps. 4 KYB Struts and mounts with about 3k on them. New DB alternator and belt tensioner. PCV catch can system, not on car. SPS front tower brace. SPS steel straight through muffler and sst bracket not on car. TOO loud for me. Two 5mm wheel spacers. Automatic trans has reg changes with Saturn fluid, then switched to Amsoil Torque Drive. Never opened up, shifts fine. Other misc odds and ends. Lug nuts, PIAA wiper blades, EGR valve. HIr low beams. Would like to get $300, tires and rims worth more than that. Southeastern Mass. Contact thru this site.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to I-4's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help I-4 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
I-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2018, 08:25 AM   #2
A2Saturn
A2Saturn is on a distinguished road

1994 SL1
Default Re: 94 SL2 for parts

I'm sorry to see this post about having to let your car go. It has served you well, and will not be forgotten. Your car showed well last October at Lars Anderson in Brookline, Mass. Good that you still have a 97 in your fleet.
Should you decide to part out, I'm in need of a left rear quarter panel. Mine was scratched while sitting outside at the local garage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LR Scratch.jpg (108.7 KB, 8 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to A2Saturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help A2Saturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
A2Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote