SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Aura > Aura General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2018, 03:09 AM   #1
Jojabe
Jojabe is on a distinguished road

Dizzy 2009 Aura xe 2.4L 4 cyl

I have a 2009 Saturn Aura Xe that will shift through all the gears but will not engage or go into gear. The traction contr,esc, abs, brake and tpm lights are lit on dash and dianostic codes are P2101 and P0449. At this point I think maybe two or more issues have occurred at the same time but not sure what to replace for the P2101 as the throttle position sensor is in the throttle body and car has no problems starting or idling(well maybe idles a teeny rough). Also, had a pretty bad transmission leak before it stopped engaging( was trying to figure out if it was the solenoid, torque converter or just the gasket... first experience with transmission trouble). I really want it to engage/go into gear so that I can take it to be looked at for the remainder of the issues. I have flushed the transmission thinking Ex got coolant in fluid and was correct when I drained the fluid. I can do not know how to get the sensor off of the front of the pan(behind radiator--forward and a bit lower from tranny filling port). Please, transmissions are something I have never dealt with and any help would be the bees knees.
Thank you so much (in advance)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Jojabe's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Jojabe reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Jojabe is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links