SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2018, 11:16 PM   #1
txaginid
txaginid is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE 3.5L
Default Replaced headlight assemblies today

I replaced both headlight assemblies on my 04' Vue today. My old ones were pitted, scratched and cloudy. Light was dimished. I had tried a few different "restoration" methods, but nothing worked, so replaced both driver and passenger assemblies..
Not only does my Vue look almost new now, but the difference in light is amazing. I was always using my fog light as an accompanying light source, but don't need to now. Old assemblies lasted 14 years and never had a bulb change.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to txaginid's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help txaginid reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
txaginid is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2018, 11:49 AM   #2
JefferyC
JefferyC is on a distinguished road

2005 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: Replaced headlight assemblies today

Quote:
Originally Posted by txaginid View Post
I replaced both headlight assemblies on my 04' Vue today. My old ones were pitted, scratched and cloudy. Light was dimished. I had tried a few different "restoration" methods, but nothing worked, so replaced both driver and passenger assemblies..
Not only does my Vue look almost new now, but the difference in light is amazing. I was always using my fog light as an accompanying light source, but don't need to now. Old assemblies lasted 14 years and never had a bulb change.
What Brand name were used?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to JefferyC's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help JefferyC reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
JefferyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:27 PM   #3
txaginid
txaginid is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: Replaced headlight assemblies today

I bought them on Amazon from AutoLightBulbs. They were $80.09 for the pair and they came with all the bulbs.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to txaginid's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help txaginid reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
txaginid is offline   Reply With Quote