SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Aura > Aura General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2018, 03:27 PM   #1
Eddie&Aria_S
Eddie&Aria_S is on a distinguished road

2007 AURA XR
Attention 07 Aura aftermarket steering wheel?

Question is, had anyone replaced the stock streering wheel with something aftermarket?or thought about it? Attempted it? Is it possible? I've searched high and low for my year make n model only. Are there any cars that have the exact same steering column? That actually have done this mod successfuly?idont care for losing all controls like stereo, cruise control, "hands free", ect... Only 2 controls I'm looking into keeping, +- paddle shifters(don't need the actual paddles just the ability to use them any way)(manual mode), and the horn. And the extremely obvious steering control/reliability. Any input? Pictures? Help? Would be great. For those that would be asking "why tf", well for one it's about a 10lb weight reduction, another reason is it looks awesome, third would be I never use the buttons on it, 4th but not last it would make it extremely unique and hard to steal with quick release 👍
Thank you all in advance!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Eddie&Aria_S's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Eddie&Aria_S reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Eddie&Aria_S is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links