SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Aura > Aura General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2018, 02:06 PM   #1
Nighthawk42472
Nighthawk42472 is on a distinguished road

Default 07 Saturn aura obd2 not working

My daughter has a 07 Saturn Aura that had the typical dead radio problem so I put in a aftermarket radio which works fine but after I put the radio in the obd2 doesnít work anymore. When I plug in my scanner it starts reading and then it comes up and says itís not connecting. I read somewhere once that said itís trying to read the radio security but since itís not tha factory radio it canít read it has anyone else had this problem

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Nighthawk42472's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Nighthawk42472 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Nighthawk42472 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2018, 02:50 PM   #2
explorerbigjon
explorerbigjon will become famous soon enough

2008 AURA XE
Default Re: 07 Saturn aura obd2 not working

Check fuses for the OBDII port and double check to make sure you have the correct wiring harness for your vehicle and the aftermarket radio.

2008 Saturn Aura XE 3.5-Sport tuning T10 wheels-Dynomax bullet/Borla ProXS-eBay intake-Pioneer Premier 12 shallow mount/Kicker CXA600.1
Upgrades coming!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to explorerbigjon's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help explorerbigjon reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
explorerbigjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:41 PM   #3
Nighthawk42472
Nighthawk42472 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorerbigjon View Post
Check fuses for the OBDII port and double check to make sure you have the correct wiring harness for your vehicle and the aftermarket radio.

Do you know where the fuse is for OBDII I looked in the fuse box inside the car and under the hood I didnít see one that says OBDII

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Nighthawk42472's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Nighthawk42472 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Nighthawk42472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 03:09 PM   #4
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

The L-series OBD II power fuse is labeled CD/DLC (15A), Vues use the AUX 1 (15A), Ions use power from its Lighter Fuse (15A).

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 05:30 PM   #5
explorerbigjon
explorerbigjon will become famous soon enough

2008 AURA XE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk42472 View Post
Do you know where the fuse is for OBDII I looked in the fuse box inside the car and under the hood I didnít see one that says OBDII
I have found out that you are looking for the HVAC CTRL (BATT) fuse which is a 10 AMP fuse, it runs the DLC (Data Link Connector for OBDII) and the HVAC control module. The fuse block for that is in the passenger side of the console. Also check the IBCM 1 (30 AMP) fuse in the underhood fuseblock which is connected to the HVAC CTRL (BATT) fuse.

2008 Saturn Aura XE 3.5-Sport tuning T10 wheels-Dynomax bullet/Borla ProXS-eBay intake-Pioneer Premier 12 shallow mount/Kicker CXA600.1
Upgrades coming!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to explorerbigjon's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help explorerbigjon reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
explorerbigjon is offline   Reply With Quote