SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2017, 02:53 PM   #1
GONZOTOM
GONZOTOM has a spectacular aura aboutGONZOTOM has a spectacular aura aboutGONZOTOM has a spectacular aura about

2002 SL2
2005 VUE 2.4L
Default 2002 wont blow heat on the floor

My heater had been working fine, but now today it wont switch from the vent or defrost to the floor.

If I have it on defrost it blows out there but also out the vent which it shouldn't be. Then when I switch it to the floor I can hear it move but it just blows out the vent and not on the floor.

So its always blowing out the vent where ever I have the selector.

Any ideas?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to GONZOTOM's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help GONZOTOM reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
GONZOTOM is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2017, 07:34 PM   #2
GONZOTOM
GONZOTOM has a spectacular aura aboutGONZOTOM has a spectacular aura aboutGONZOTOM has a spectacular aura about

2002 SL2
2005 VUE 2.4L
Default Re: 2002 wont blow heat on the floor

Just had to thank you guys here that know our Saturns! Another problem solved here. I found this through the search function and it worked like a charm. I am no car repair guy but am really appreciative of the help you folks provide!!!

Thanks again and here is what I found:

Re: '04 Vue heat problems (no feet heat)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickMcD View Post
Hello -- new to the forum

My 2004 Vue is having it's first problem, when I turn the heat on only the cabin heat works. If I put it on feet it doesn't blow any heat to the floor...any ideas where to start? Thanks!

You could try running HVAC control through calibration mode to see if the mode door motor is out of sync w/ the control head.

With key ON ... calibrate mode door by simultaneously pushing the A/C and RECIRC buttons on HVAC control module three times each, within two seconds of initial push.

• The A/C and RECIRC button LED's will flash while this calibration is taking place.

• The calibration will take anywhere between 10 to 30 seconds depending on battery voltage.

• The LED's will quit flashing when the calibration is complete.

Cycle ignition and check for improvement.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to GONZOTOM's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help GONZOTOM reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
GONZOTOM is offline   Reply With Quote