SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Red Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2017, 12:50 AM   #1
TXVue04
Advanced Member
TXVue04 is on a distinguished road

Dazed Bye Bye Electric Lime Green Redline Vue

Just popped in to say I traded in my 2004 ELG Redline Vue on Saturday. I will miss her, I just couldn't afford to keep pouring money into her to keep her running, I had owned her since 1 mile. I had hoped to hold on to it for a collector's item, but I couldn't afford insuring both cars and didn't have a place to store a non running car / uninsured car. I still remember all the fun we used have on this site posting pics and such. Electric Lime Green Vues were rare in the wild. I don't know what they will do with it but it looked as good as it did the day I got it in 2004. That is what I miss about Saturns, cars that looked good years later. Anyway, have left GM all together and gone over to the dark side (Honda), my first foreign car EVER. But I moved to Louisiana in 2006 and service and the two dealerships went from bad to worst once Saturn went under... it really ticked me off toward the brand. I won't go into detail but I've been through some really shady stuff, even had to get CAC involved on two different incidents. So though I loved the new Equinox, and I will miss OnStar... I just couldn't let myself buy from GM as long as I live in this area... maybe one day when I move out of here after retirement, but not now.

Anyway, thanks for the past assistance and good memories... so long..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TXVue04's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TXVue04 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
TXVue04 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2017, 10:35 AM   #2
riprocop
riprocop is on a distinguished road

1993 SW2
1993 SW2
Default Re: Bye Bye Electric Lime Green Redline Vue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXVue04 View Post
Just popped in to say I traded in my 2004 ELG Redline Vue on Saturday. I will miss her, I just couldn't afford to keep pouring money into her to keep her running, I had owned her since 1 mile. I had hoped to hold on to it for a collector's item, but I couldn't afford insuring both cars and didn't have a place to store a non running car / uninsured car. I still remember all the fun we used have on this site posting pics and such. Electric Lime Green Vues were rare in the wild. I don't know what they will do with it but it looked as good as it did the day I got it in 2004. That is what I miss about Saturns, cars that looked good years later. Anyway, have left GM all together and gone over to the dark side (Honda), my first foreign car EVER. But I moved to Louisiana in 2006 and service and the two dealerships went from bad to worst once Saturn went under... it really ticked me off toward the brand. I won't go into detail but I've been through some really shady stuff, even had to get CAC involved on two different incidents. So though I loved the new Equinox, and I will miss OnStar... I just couldn't let myself buy from GM as long as I live in this area... maybe one day when I move out of here after retirement, but not now.

Anyway, thanks for the past assistance and good memories... so long..

Welcome to the dark side. I'm an original owner of 05 Accord with 177k miles. Never let me down and always got me home. It's been in for 2 recalls, that's it. I won't let anyone touch her. I believe keeping the so called professionals out of the loop as they know to much and can cause more damage. Normal PMS, Preventative Maintenance System, following the owners manual is all I've been doing.

Sad you let the Vue go, I really like that color Redline as they are unique and rare like a Red Headed Heterochromia Iridium. I would like to meet her one day. As scientists proclaim red heads don't get greys, they turn blond.

2005 Honda Accord EX Sedan White
1993 Saturn SL2 Blue Green
1993 Saturn SW2 Blue Green (sold)
1993 Saturn SW2 Blue Green (sold)
*Yes I did have 2 SW2's of the same color*

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to riprocop's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help riprocop reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
riprocop is offline   Reply With Quote