SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Green Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2017, 02:40 PM   #1
scayetanot
scayetanot is on a distinguished road

Happy Vapor Canister Purge Valve / Vent Solenoid

Hi All,

I do have saturn vue 2009 - Hybrid.

I have to replace the Vapor Canister Purge Valve and Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid.

Anybody can help me to figure out where they are.

I think that one is in the EVAP canister close to the muffler and the other one on the engine sire.

Any body have a schema or video to show me where these parts are ?

Thank you so much
Regards

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to scayetanot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help scayetanot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
scayetanot is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2017, 04:40 PM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Vapor Canister Purge Valve / Vent Solenoid

Try a general search then try GM parts. GM may have diagrams where parts are. If no luck there, try YouTube.

In general, the evap system is spread out in the areas; engine, near fuel tank and next to the fuel filler opening. If I'm not mistaken, the fuel vent solenoid is next to the fuel fill opening behind the rubber gator. It consists of a plastic box with a large porous plastic filter and a solenoid to open/close for air venting. The fuel vapor/charcoal canister is either on top or next to the fuel tank. The evap valve would be in the engine area, often having a black plastic quick connect fitting, black nylon hoses and a Schrader valve (capped) for emissions testing. A solenoid valve is there too.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote