SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Sky > Sky Red Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2017, 06:53 PM   #1
kevnsue
kevnsue is on a distinguished road

Default 2008 Carbon Flash SE ( Do I have one? )

I just purchased a 2008 site unseen except for pictures. It says on the sales slip it is a Carbon Flash SE.
I did not know what that was, so I looked it up on the old interweb, and it said there were only 500 built and some of them were base models and some were Redline Models. I have the redline addition with the 2.0 turbo. Well the artical said that the Carbon Flash addition came with Silver inserts in the seats and steering wheel has silver on the gripping spot as well. Here is my delema. The pictures of my car do not have silver inserts they are just all black leather, And te steering wheel is all black as well except where you turn up and down the stereo and where the cruise control buttons. My question is! Could this still be a Carbon Flash SE with out that steering wheel trim and silver inserts in the seats. And also what is one thing that would have only came on the Carbon Flash SE ( besides paint, because mine is silver and hard to tell if it is special or not ) It said they come standard with a monsoon stereo system. How do you know if you have one of those just by looking at it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys, and girls.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to kevnsue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help kevnsue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
kevnsue is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2017, 09:32 PM   #2
onefunkar
Master Member
onefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the rough

2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR
Default Re: 2008 Carbon Flash SE ( Do I have one? )

from what i remember there were two color special editions. carbon flash was one of them. i remember they all had hood stripes but the other differences i cant remember. i just lookd at 2008 sky brochure and carbon flash isnt a normal color. 9 color choices. think the color was also special to that model. if i find anything else ill post again.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to onefunkar's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help onefunkar reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
onefunkar is offline   Reply With Quote