SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Ion > Ion Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2017, 09:08 PM   #1
Polaris
Polaris is on a distinguished road

Happy 2005 Saturn Ion3 Coupe - 0P300 code...

Hey Guys.. I've read through a few things in regards to the 0P300 code.
Based on what I've understood this is an issue with a number of GM motors. This is a new car to me, just had it two weeks. It has 163k miles on it.

From what I've read, this is a list of the likely culprits.
Faulty spark plug (s) Faulty ignition coil (s) Clogged or faulty fuel injector (s) Intake air leak Fuel injectors harness is open or shorted Fuel Injectors circuit poor electrical connection Ignition coils harness is open or shorted Ignition coils circuit poor electrical connection Insufficient cylinders compression Incorrect fuel pressure

R

Does anyone have any further guidance? The car is running very smoothly and has lots of pep. The Ignition coil and module and spark plugs were replaced in November.

I'm thinking of replacing some of those parts again and then working down the list, unless anyone has any other ideas for me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
T

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Polaris's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Polaris reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links