SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2017, 11:29 PM   #1
cirdanlunae
cirdanlunae is on a distinguished road

1997 SW2
Happy Hello from Shepherdstown!

Hello all! I'm a music teacher from Shepherdstown, WV.

I've had my Saturn for about 5 years now...Had an old 94 Mercury Tracer that had a head gasket blow. So, I went out to find a hatch back, as I was in a band at the time and needed room for my amp. Found this 97 Saturn SW2 at a local dealership, and with a loan from my grandfather, I walked away with the keys in hand.

My car's been here with me through everything, including most of college, multiple summer jobs, trips across the coast to concerts with my fiancee, rehearsals with many superb bands and orchestras, and it was the car that took my fiancee and I to the state park where I proposed to her!

I'm all about practicality--when I graduated college and got a teaching job, instead of buying a new car, I just started to fix up my current car. I've currently got only 125K miles, and I hope to get up to 200K...or even beyond!

1997 Saturn SW2 - happy 20th birthday!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to cirdanlunae's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help cirdanlunae reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
cirdanlunae is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2017, 10:44 AM   #2
MikeNW
Master Member
MikeNW is just really niceMikeNW is just really niceMikeNW is just really niceMikeNW is just really niceMikeNW is just really nice

Location: Lower Alabama= God's country, if God wanted mosquito and red ant bites, and to be covered in mildew

1997 SL
Default Re: Hello from Shepherdstown!

welcome! This site will help you get 200K from your Saturn

Change the stupid Engine coolant temp sensor. Original ones were junk. An easy job. My 1997 has 186,000 and still hums along!

97 SL. Born 6/5/97, bought 7/7/97
08 Burgman 400
02 Haro MTB- can't kill it, still trying though

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.
Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to MikeNW's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help MikeNW reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
MikeNW is offline   Reply With Quote