SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2016, 12:41 PM   #1
Granitc
Granitc is on a distinguished road

1994 SL2
Default interior door handle

Been reading forum for a while now and finally decided to register. Love this site ,helped me fix my hesitation on my 94 sl2 , new spark plug wires fixed mine by the way : ) where do I find an interior door handle ?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Granitc's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Granitc reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Granitc is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2016, 01:23 PM   #2
floridasl22002
floridasl22002 is a name known to allfloridasl22002 is a name known to allfloridasl22002 is a name known to allfloridasl22002 is a name known to allfloridasl22002 is a name known to allfloridasl22002 is a name known to all

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
2002 SL2
Default Re: interior door handle

Welcome.

Unfortunately you have posted in the L Series section of the Saturn Forum. You need to repost in thS Series section, where you will find S series owners who will ba able to answer your questions

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to floridasl22002's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help floridasl22002 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
floridasl22002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 01:51 PM   #3
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

Welcome to SaturnFans, Granitc!

You might want to check out http://www.car-part.com/. It's an online resource for wrecking yard parts. I've purchased an interior handle for my L Series car this way and it worked out just fine. Otherwise, look towards a local "pick your part" wrecking yard where you might find it for yourself, and more cheaply.

273,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 04:42 PM   #4
toggenburg
Master Member
toggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to behold

Location: Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Bedford, Virginia

2001 SL1

As long as you are here, try these:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...andle&_sacat=0

But you need to specify which interior handle you need

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to toggenburg's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help toggenburg reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
toggenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 11:45 AM   #5
Granitc
Granitc is on a distinguished road

1994 SL2

own 94 sl2 : ) my interior drivers side door handle broke . I have power nothing and am wondering are the front and rear interior door handle interchangeable ???

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Granitc's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Granitc reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Granitc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 07:52 PM   #6
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

So I believe that you're referring to the inside door handle which releases the door latch. Looking through the online OE catalogs I cannot determine if the inside door handles are interchangeable from front to rear on the same side for the S series car. However, it's plausible. The L Series car OE on-line catalogs show that those handles are interchangeable from front to rear on the same side. I'm taking this as a hint and nothing more. It's possible that if you call a wrecking yard which "specializes" in Saturn cars they may be able to answer your question. Nevertheless, I would start a thread in the S Series General Sub-forum and inquire there. I'm sure there's an SL car owner member that can answer your question.

273,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote