SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2016, 06:47 PM   #1
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default The Saturn L Series made it into the big time and I missed it until...

My daughter was watching Captain America, The Winter Soldier recently and I noticed a Saturn L Series car present in it. We've watched this movie several times at home and once in the theater as well, but I'd missed it each time previously. If you have a video disc of that movie you can find it by going to 1:19:20 on the timer and watching that scene: chapter 11, Facing off with the Winter Soldier. The moments go by quickly, but what caught my eye was the left rear quarter of the car mid-way through the chapter. So I went back to the time mentioned previously and paused frame by frame to see where the car first appeared and VOILA, there it was next to a Pontiac, perhaps a Grand Prix and shot facing forward. It's from '00 to '02, dark blue with stock wheel covers and steel rims. The left rear rim is exposed eventually as the car is getting destroyed by gunfire and other super hero business.

273,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links