SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2016, 08:39 PM   #1
Generallaw
Generallaw is on a distinguished road

Default Saturn SC1 Owner

Hello fellow Saturnieers! I bought my Saturn Sc1(First car) back in July of last year in California so it's about time I registered on this site after having to come here often for the knowledge I seek. I love my Blu little car and its so much fun to drive especially down Sequoia National Park without a 1st gear! I fought hard for my car fighting two tickets for invalid registration since it was unable to pass smog since the previous owner said it passed smog but had a Rice Cat on it -_- which I didn't know about at the time. After getting a new Ca Legal Cat and repairing the horrible exhaust leaks from the previous owner installing the crap Cat I finally owned my Blu...Only to move to Texas 1 week after. Texas has the Safety Vehicle Inspection and now I have to get it up to par with Texas in-order to register it here. As it stands the front headlight assemblies (both) have to be replaced, I need to get the horn working, and do a break job. I have ordered most if not all the parts I think I need. This will be my first real major project on my car. Anyways pleased to meet you all and hope to see you all on the road...just not on the side of it of course!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Generallaw's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Generallaw reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Generallaw is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2016, 07:19 AM   #2
BV22
Master Member
BV22 is a glorious beacon of lightBV22 is a glorious beacon of lightBV22 is a glorious beacon of lightBV22 is a glorious beacon of lightBV22 is a glorious beacon of light

2002 SC1
Default Re: Saturn SC1 Owner

Welcome to the forum from another Texas SC1 owner!

BV22
2002 SC1 5M
298k 10/17

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BV22's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BV22 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BV22 is offline   Reply With Quote