SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2016, 08:36 AM   #1
Strn300k
Strn300k is on a distinguished road

1994 SL1
Default New Here

Hello everyone! I am happy to have finally signed up for an account after coming onto here a lot.

Of course, I am a Saturn lover and I love my 1994 which has over 300K original miles on it! I have big plans for my Saturn, and I would love to share in The fun with others every step of the way.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Strn300k's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Strn300k reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Strn300k is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2016, 09:58 PM   #2
myakkaldy
myakkaldy is on a distinguished road

2003 VUE 2.4L
Default Re: New Here

Hi I'm new here, how do I post a question? Thank you.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to myakkaldy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help myakkaldy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
myakkaldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 12:22 PM   #3
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by myakkaldy View Post
Hi I'm new here, how do I post a question? Thank you.
Hi,
Thanks for writing, and sorry for the confusion and for my delayed response. To post a message choose the appropriate forum you think your question or comment belongs in (i.e. S-Series General - http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79) and look for
the "new thread" graphic button. Click on that button will open up a page with a text box that will let you enter your message. Make sure you are logged in. If you are working from your home PC, I recommend checking the "remember me" box when you log in.

Let me know if you have any other questions or need any more help.

Thanks!
Charlie

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 12:22 PM   #4
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Thumbs Up Re: New Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strn300k View Post
Hello everyone! I am happy to have finally signed up for an account after coming onto here a lot.

Of course, I am a Saturn lover and I love my 1994 which has over 300K original miles on it! I have big plans for my Saturn, and I would love to share in The fun with others every step of the way.
Welcome aboard!

Charlie

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 08:57 AM   #5
StimulisRK
StimulisRK is on a distinguished road

I love seeing high mileage GM vehicles - 300k is awesome, keep it going!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to StimulisRK's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help StimulisRK reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
StimulisRK is offline   Reply With Quote