SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2015, 02:18 AM   #1
jwstrout
jwstrout is on a distinguished road

Default New to the forum

Hello All,

I am new to the forum, and reside in Salt Lake City, Utah. My wife, and I recently purchased a new to us 2003 Saturn L300 Sedan, with 72,000 miles, from the original owner.

I enjoy repairing our vehicles myself, and am here because I have found these type of vehicle specific communities very helpful in the past. Hopefully I will be able to contribute as well.

Thanks for the opportunity,

Jeff

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jwstrout's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jwstrout reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jwstrout is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2015, 12:55 PM   #2
Greg T
Greg T is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New to the forum

Welcome to the forum. Hope you get some good advice when needed, and share what you know with others here.

Happy Holidays!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Greg T's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Greg T reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Greg T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 02:16 PM   #3
ebackhus
ebackhus is on a distinguished road

Welcome welcome!

2004 Ion Coupe 3 Quad - Wife's
2004 Jeep Liberty Sport - Mine

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ebackhus's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ebackhus reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ebackhus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 09:25 PM   #4
toggenburg
Master Member
toggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to beholdtoggenburg is a splendid one to behold

Location: Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Bedford, Virginia

2001 SL1

Also welcome to the forum.
If you want help with your L300 you would do better to post in the L series, not the S series.

Some of us do own both sets, but there are so many differences between these series so best support is in the appropriate venue.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to toggenburg's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help toggenburg reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
toggenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 02:18 PM   #5
mcich7781
mcich7781 is on a distinguished road

1997 SL2
Default Low Mileage 1997 SL2 - New to the forum

I am also new to the forum. Just purchased a 1997 SL2 with 27,000 miles on it. Thing is mint but the trans was bad. Had it rebuilt and Diff Pin modified. Look like lots of good helpful folks here. Hoping to get a few years of service from it with your advice and wit.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mcich7781's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mcich7781 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
mcich7781 is offline   Reply With Quote