SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2015, 09:24 PM   #1
D_Lo91
D_Lo91 is on a distinguished road

Default Southern California Club?

I was doing some looking around and I couldn't see a Saturn Club for Southern California. I Love my saturn and would Like to eventually get together with other like minded Saturn Owners here in the Inland Empire/ Orange County. does anybody know of such a beast in the southern CA area?

97 SC2 'Sydney Carrol' 184,000mi

soon to be featured in Regular Car Reviews

"You can do anything you put your mind to."

-Doc Brown

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to D_Lo91's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help D_Lo91 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
D_Lo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2015, 10:09 PM   #2
billysvue
Master Member
billysvue is a jewel in the roughbillysvue is a jewel in the roughbillysvue is a jewel in the rough

2005 VUE 2.2L
Default Re: Southern California Club?

Maybe it's in there... you could call it a "classic" ( or not)... THere's always herehttps://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...rn%20califoria
"
Search Results
SoCalCarCulture Car Clubs
www.socalcarculture.com/clubs.html
A listing of Car Clubs in Southern California with a website.
California Car Clubs-Club List
www.californiacarclubs.com/list.htm
Aug 29, 2015 - Bakersfield Car Club Council: Assisting all Bakersfield car clubs. California .... Eurotopia; A club of driving enthusiast from Southern California.
The Seven Best Car Clubs in SoCal - Los Angeles Magazine
www.lamag.com/driver/seven-best-car-clubs-socal/
Dec 2, 2014 - Everyone knows Southern California is a hotbed of car enthusiasts. Mild weather ... http://www.meetup.com/SoCal-Canyon-Runners-Car-Club.
Car Club Directory - Classic Car Community
www.classiccarcommunity.com/car-club/state/ca/
The Association of California Car Clubs (ACCC) is ... Aston Martin Owners Club .... Classic Thunderbird Club of Southern California CTCI. Location: West Covina ...
California Classic Car & Truck Clubs
www.oldride.com/clubs/california-clubs.html
Classic Car Clubs in California, Classic Truck Clubs in California, Sports Car Clubs in California, ... Alta Loma, Inland Empire GTO Club of Southern California.
Car Clubs/Events - Cruisin So Cal
cruisinsocal.com/Car_Clubs_Events.php
Cadillac-LaSalle Club - Southern California Region ClubCTS.com San Diego .... Classic Car Club of America - Southern California Region Crown Firecoach ...
Southern California Chevelle Camino Club
www.socalchevellecaminoclub.org/
The Southern California Chevelle Camino Club -SCCCC- is made up of Chevelle and El Camino car enthusiasts and owners.
Infamous So Cal Car Club - Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Infamouscarclub
Infamous So Cal Car Club added 147 new photos from December 20, 2014 to the album: Infamous Toy ..... Kyle Silva Cruise Night by: Infamous Socal Car Club."

'05 ,2.2L, FWD,5-speed stick with transaxle death rattle is history,,,
'17 Suby Forester

245216 mi. VUe is off to the dealer auction
I'm a secondhand vegetarian.
Cows eat grass, I eat cows.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to billysvue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help billysvue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
billysvue is offline   Reply With Quote