SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2015, 02:54 PM   #1
Atmann
Atmann is on a distinguished road

Dizzy Rear Seat Audio - DVD player won't play over speakers

My 2009 Saturn Outlook XR came with built in DVD players on the back of the front driver/passenger headrests, and the pamphlet that came with it provides instructions for how to play the DVD audio over the speakers (instead of wireless), but the 'Aux' button on the front stereo system is not highlighted/available indicating that I can't use it.

Any advice or similar experiences?

Getting ready to take a 12hr road trip with 2 little ones and this is the first time I've cared enough to try and get it set up.

Thanks!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Atmann's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Atmann reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Atmann is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2015, 04:24 PM   #2
Penrod
Penrod has a spectacular aura aboutPenrod has a spectacular aura about

2009 Outlook XE
Default Re: Rear Seat Audio - DVD player won't play over speakers

I have a DVD system that flips down and the audio plays over all speakers or the headset. For all the speakers we just have to make sure the console control for the back is turned off and it plays automatically. If we turn it on it automatically cuts off the back speakers so they can use their headsets.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Penrod's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Penrod reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Penrod is offline   Reply With Quote