SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2015, 08:20 PM   #1
gregsw2000
gregsw2000 is on a distinguished road

Default Hey there forum lurkers and such

I've been driving a 2002 L-100 for the past year and a half.

I got it for $1500 USD with 114,000 miles on it, in reasonable condition ( for New England ). The bottom is pretty clean, with the subframe being mostly painted still. I broke part of the subframe on I-93 just outside of Boston this past winter when I pounded through a serious business pothole at a good clip. I got that squared away, and now the vehicle is very seriously in great condition for this region. Paint is in good shape, not the typical NE rot, pretty clean, with decently low mileage an acceptable service record. I'm the second owner.

Anyway, that's how I came to own it. It has been a reliable vehicle for me, I like to take care of stuff when I can, and have recently come into extra money to take a preventative standpoint on maintenance with it.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to gregsw2000's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help gregsw2000 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
gregsw2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links