SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2015, 07:13 PM   #1
mrcoachdavis
mrcoachdavis has a spectacular aura aboutmrcoachdavis has a spectacular aura about

Default 6t75 Solenoid removal

Hey all. My first time being on here. Hope there is help out there. Having trouble with a connector so How do I remove the wire harness retainer from the control valve body cover stud and disconnect the control valve body Transmission Control Module (TCM) electrical connector? Picture or video would be great.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mrcoachdavis's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mrcoachdavis reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
mrcoachdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2015, 07:33 PM   #2
mrcoachdavis
mrcoachdavis has a spectacular aura aboutmrcoachdavis has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: 6t75 Solenoid removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoachdavis View Post
Hey all. My first time being on here. Hope there is help out there. Having trouble with a connector so How do I remove the wire harness retainer from the control valve body cover stud and disconnect the control valve body Transmission Control Module (TCM) electrical connector? Picture or video would be great.
Added a picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150315_201722.jpg (55.0 KB, 21 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help mrcoachdavis reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-15-2015, 10:29 PM   #3
ssicarman
ssicarman is a splendid one to beholdssicarman is a splendid one to beholdssicarman is a splendid one to beholdssicarman is a splendid one to beholdssicarman is a splendid one to beholdssicarman is a splendid one to beholdssicarman is a splendid one to behold

The lever arm (different shade grey from the connector) is moved to the right in your picture. On the right side of the lever is a lock tab that you press down to allow the lever to be moved to the tight. As the lever moves to the right it is supposed to lift the connector out of what it is plugged into. In real life you may need to help it along by wiggling the connector outwards as you move the lever.

A lousy day in paradise is still a day in paradise.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ssicarman's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ssicarman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ssicarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 05:54 PM   #4
mrcoachdavis

Thank You. I think I will give it a try on Saturday.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!