SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Events
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2015, 06:11 PM   #1
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default And we think we have problems........

Astronaut returns from spacewalk with leak in suit.... Today's news about one of our space station astronauts suffering a leak. Kind of puts a little perspective of a $12 million dollar space suit leaking water against car cooling systems.........

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nasa-ast...eak-in-helmet/

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2015, 09:03 PM   #2
02 LW300
02 LW300 has a spectacular aura about02 LW300 has a spectacular aura about

2002 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
2002 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: And we think we have problems........

I am looking this car getting 27 mpg and all I can think of is the fuel hog I operate at work. We have a 2 megawatt genset in a container. It is powered by a 60 liter Cummins V-16, this thing burns 125 gallons per hour at rated capacity. We take this anywhere in our service area and supply power to small cities up to about 1000 customers. I work for a major electric utility here in Oregon.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 02 LW300's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 02 LW300 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
02 LW300 is offline   Reply With Quote