SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #1
GrimGuitar
GrimGuitar is on a distinguished road

2002 SL
Default Need to know how to change fuse wires Saturn 2002 SL sedan

I have had an issue with my 2002 Saturn SL sedan for a while.

The problem is that the red/pink fuse wire inside the car (behind the dash on the floor) that powers the fuel pump and everything else had blown at some point.

I can still run the car but the metal piece that is the connector is loose which tends to wiggle around sometimes causing the power to go off and leave flickering lights on the dash. I can fix this by quickly fiddling with the wire but this is not ideal of course.

I have not been able to find any information on how to get that fuse wire loose and out of what it is plugged into or how to replace it at all.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to GrimGuitar's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help GrimGuitar reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
GrimGuitar is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links