SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Ion > Ion General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #1
vanwitt
vanwitt is on a distinguished road

Default Saturn service in Nashville

My son will be taking our '07 Ion 2 to Nashville for a couple of months. Will someone tell me a good dealer to which I can send him to get the recalls performed?

Do any of you have experience with a recall and would be able to tell me if he needs to take the recall letters I have received in the mail or can he just show up not being the owner and let them get the VIN themselves? I have waited to see if I would get a letter about the power steering before I made an appointment for the rest of the recalls.

Thanks, all.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to vanwitt's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help vanwitt reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
vanwitt is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2014, 06:45 PM   #2
peepsion
peepsion is on a distinguished road

2004 ION-2 Quad Coupe
Default Re: Saturn service in Nashville

On www.saturn.com you can locate a saturn authorized service provider. And you shouldn't need the recall letters, because they can look up all the recalls on your vehicle by vin. I work for a Chevy dealer and we never ask for proof of ownership unless your submitting for a refund for a repair that is now covered by a recall. Otherwise it shouldn't matter whose name is on the registration and such.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to peepsion's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help peepsion reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
peepsion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 10:13 AM   #3
vanwitt
vanwitt is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Saturn service in Nashville

Thanks for your suggestion. I went to the web site and found that it was mostly a sales brochure, but I finally found some dealers there. There were two Cadillac dealers and a Buick dealer, but I wonder any other dealers might be a better choice. I remember reading some posts that said some dealers just gave blank stares and shrugs when the word Saturn was mentioned. Has anyone had any experience with any of these dealers; can anyone can recommend one dealer over another?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to vanwitt's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help vanwitt reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
vanwitt is offline   Reply With Quote