SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
ArtistBob
ArtistBob is on a distinguished road

Default Hello Saturn aficionados (and lovers also)

Hello Charlie !
I finally made it through the front (security) door! I don't know what you guys have in your vault but it must be something important, to get in and be a "member" I almost had to stand on my left foot and about the only thing I wasn't asked was who I dated in high school (just kidding, Charlie). It seems like you guys have a close-knit, band together type of community made up from staunch followers /owners, and I like that! It's like a special occasion when I see a Saturn 'Sky' driving around (maybe one in a months time). . . So much for an intro.
Hello Saturn aficionados (and lovers also) - which I am now one!
There always seem to be an alluring mystique, to me anyway, about a Saturn 'Sky' - tens of thousands of them produced and yet very few seen on the road - always in immaculate shape and with very low mileage. Being an Artist/Sculptor, creating and enjoying unique things, it was only fitting that I should finally own one. I bought it on my birthday as my last ditch effort at youth (without dating myself) My 'baby' is bright yellow - like the sun in the 'sky' ! it's a 2007 with only around 12,000 miles and it is flawless - as in, it has no rust even on exposed metal parts in the engine compartment or the underneath of the car - how is that possible to go seven years and stay in that condition? At any rate, with the new(to me) car that you're unfamiliar with comes some questions and perhaps some members might have some answers.I've been very busy and haven't had a chance to drive it much, but, one question comes to mind and It's the first convertible that I have had and I'm wondering what you clean and protect the cloth top with? I'm assuming a soft brush and mild soap(whatever 'mild' means) and some kind of waterproofing agent and UV protector . . . yes, no, maybe?
Well, That's it for now.
Any help, advice or suggestions is much appreciated !
ArtistBob . . . over

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ArtistBob's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ArtistBob reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ArtistBob is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2013, 06:15 PM   #2
eneloop
eneloop is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hello Saturn aficionados (and lovers also)

Well ArtistBob it's so nice to have an aficionado such as yourself grace the pages of Saturn Fans. Charlie will be besides himself with glee, as all of us will be.

Welcome and all the best

eneloop

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to eneloop's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help eneloop reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
eneloop is offline   Reply With Quote