SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #21
alordofchaos
alordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to beholdalordofchaos is a splendid one to behold

1998 SL2
1997 SL2
Default Re: Rebuilding the tired out $300 199K 1995 SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt4steve View Post
I would think that 1200 may be normal for when the fan kicks in, to cover the extra engine pull of the A/C unit. When I coast in neutral with my MP2 5-speed, it drops to a comfortable 800 RPMs....
Might be a difference between DOHC and SOHC Saturns? My normal still idle is around 850 rpms, but rolling in neutral (fan off, AC off) runs 1200 rpm. Fan on, AC does not change the rolling in neutral rpm that I noticed, only changes idle speed when not moving, at least on my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyloFox View Post
However like two days ago it stopped high idleing and now it like almsost kills itself just rolling and sitting there.

Also I dont know if this is anything but it hesitates and sputters really bad ( like I'm talking half throttle not going anywhere like its getting no fuel for a full second then normal then hesitation then normal, and it does this untill you hit 2000 RPM or warm the car up completely. it never does it warm) when cold only.
Could be the ECTS (2-wire sensor). It's been replaced on most cars, but considering this one has been neglected, it's worth pulling out to inspect. If it is not the brass tiped one that is flat at the end, $11 or so, , replace it, and if the connector has any corrosion, replace that as well.
How to find/replace the ECTS
Quote:
What is the best way to post pics here?
either the "manage attachment' button below the reply wiindow for pictures on your computer's hard drive, or click on the square "insert image" icon above the window, looks like a yellowish square with a small mountain and sun above it, and paste the image URL if your pictures are hosted elsewhere on the web

That mold on your car... nasty!

edit: can't get the picture to show. Link
http://www.saturnfans.com/photos/sho...hp?photo=54371 Any idea what that yellow switch was for?

I'm not worthy to grovel in the shadow of Signmaster's wisdom

11/2016 red 2002 5 spd SC2 124k DD
7/2010 Craigslist white 1997 SC2 project
12/2008 eBay silver 1998 SL2 5 spd 102k, now 201k+ miles

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to alordofchaos's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help alordofchaos reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
alordofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #22
MyloFox
MyloFox is on a distinguished road

1995 SC2
Default Re: posting pics

Quote:
posting pics..

Since you can't go back and edit your posts, which includes links to pictures, choose carefully where you are going to store your pictures. At one point I had mine up on Picassa, but because you can't have sub-folders I moved over to PhotoBucket. In PhotoBucket you have have sub-folders. When I did this I was unable to go back and edit my early posts in my larger thread. You can upload pics to this site, but again, it's sorta hap-hazard in trying organize them. As well, once I uploaded to this site (my photo album) I wasn't able to go in and delete them. I would recommend getting a Free PhotoBucket account. Be sure you compress your images to 1600x1200 and down to about 120k or so before uploading them to Photobucket. This will save your a HUGE amount of space on your Free Photobucket account. There are several applications out there that can perform "Batch" compression and resizing. My favorite at this time is "Advanced Jpeg Compressor". For the price you really can't beat what this application does for you. If you want some easy to use PhotoEditing, HyperSnap is a great utility that does a great job.
Thanks! I'll check it out. I got a few pics up on this site in my gallery if you wanna see the poor fella. The are the "how I got it" pics so far

Saturn: Cooler than Jupiter, but hotter than Uranus!
Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to MyloFox's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help MyloFox reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
MyloFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:51 PM   #23
MyloFox

1995 SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alordofchaos View Post
Might be a difference between DOHC and SOHC Saturns? My normal still idle is around 850 rpms, but rolling in neutral (fan off, AC off) runs 1200 rpm. Fan on, AC does not change the rolling in neutral rpm that I noticed, only changes idle speed when not moving, at least on my car.

Could be the ECTS (2-wire sensor). It's been replaced on most cars, but considering this one has been neglected, it's worth pulling out to inspect. If it is not the brass tiped one that is flat at the end, $11 or so, , replace it, and if the connector has any corrosion, replace that as well.
How to find/replace the ECTS
either the "manage attachment' button below the reply wiindow for pictures on your computer's hard drive, or click on the square "insert image" icon above the window, looks like a yellowish square with a small mountain and sun above it, and paste the image URL if your pictures are hosted elsewhere on the web

That mold on your car... nasty!

edit: can't get the picture to show. Link
http://www.saturnfans.com/photos/sho...hp?photo=54371 Any idea what that yellow switch was for?
honestly the only thing I can think of is there are some odd fog light looking things with no wireing or anything bolted to the underside of the car. they point out that front opening in the bumper. Ill take a pic and show ya

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help MyloFox reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #24
MyloFox

1995 SC2

I really need a door O.o i hope it doesnt rain anytime soon D:

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 05-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #25
MyloFox

1995 SC2

QUESTION: I want to add power windows and doors to this 95 SC2 of mine and the driver door im just gonna replace anyway (no glass, interior panel, and the skin is scratched to hell, also the window arms that move up and down ( I know im stupid and have no idea what they are called) is rusted solid) so my question is should I just replaced both doors with power locked and windowed ones then just do the center console wiring? and how hard is that?

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 05-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #26
PlasticCarsRock
Master Member
PlasticCarsRock is a jewel in the roughPlasticCarsRock is a jewel in the roughPlasticCarsRock is a jewel in the rough

1995 SL2

Easiest way to add power windows and locks is to swap doors and the wiring harness/switches. It might be cheaper to just swap the necessary components from the donor car's door, though.

Regarding the idle issue: it sounds like a sticking IAC valve. Replacement is probably not necessary. Remove and clean the throttle body (including the IAC passages) and the IAC pintle (without getting solvent into the electrical part of the valve). If that doesn't work, you may want to pick up a junkyard IAC valve (far more trustworthy than aftermarket parts, and typically cheaper).

I didn't read the entire thread, so I don't know exactly what you're planning to do, however, 150+ BHP is probably a bit too optimistic. A high compression build with decent aftermarket cams should reach that mark, but that's pretty much the only way (short of nitrous or forced induction, which have virtually unlimited potential, with the right internals).

On the other hand, 35 mpg is definitely not out of reach. If you keep the speed low and consistent, and tire pressure moderately high, you may even reach or exceed 40mpg with highway-only driving.

High compression build: .033" shaved/ported head, flat-faced valves; gen3 rods, pistons, tie-plate; OE header, custom CAI, SDA street cams with adjustable sprockets, WBO2, SAFCII, LSD. ASE A1-A8+L1

Last edited by PlasticCarsRock; 05-07-2013 at 04:24 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to PlasticCarsRock's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help PlasticCarsRock reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
PlasticCarsRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #27
ssewall
ssewall is on a distinguished road

2002 SL2

What a lucky car! Goes from 200k of abuse to someone who wants to rebuild it.

The stock DOHC makes IIRC 124hp. The high compression builds ("Deebs build") that combine parts from different engine generations and a shaved head make 140-150. You might need a computer to get 150. sixthsphere.com has tons of info on the Deebs build and similar builds.

The $1500 quote is largely machine shop work. Everything needs to be hot tanked, cylinders need to be measured and honed to a plateau finish or bored out if there's too much wear (you'll need new pistons if that's the case), pistons should have oil drainback holes drilled (you can DIY that part if you want), you'll need a valve job, especially if you want to use flat faced valves for a high comp build, crank needs to be measured and bearings selected.. Then you have gaskets, seals, a timing set, oil pump, rings, fasteners... It all adds up pretty quickly.

Alot of people on here have done what you want to do though with great success, and it always makes for an interesting thread. So good luck and have fun!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ssewall's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ssewall reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ssewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #28
silv01
silv01 is on a distinguished road

2001 SL1

Quote:
that little 1.9 tries for a few seconds and sputters to barely holding 300-400 rpm, giving a little encouragement makes its way to the idle of 800.
sounds like it is time for a new fuel filter!

Oh, and post some pictures!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to silv01's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help silv01 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
silv01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #29
MyloFox

1995 SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasticCarsRock View Post
Easiest way to add power windows and locks is to swap doors and the wiring harness/switches. It might be cheaper to just swap the necessary components from the donor car's door, though.

Regarding the idle issue: it sounds like a sticking IAC valve. Replacement is probably not necessary. Remove and clean the throttle body (including the IAC passages) and the IAC pintle (without getting solvent into the electrical part of the valve). If that doesn't work, you may want to pick up a junkyard IAC valve (far more trustworthy than aftermarket parts, and typically cheaper).

I didn't read the entire thread, so I don't know exactly what you're planning to do, however, 150+ BHP is probably a bit too optimistic. A high compression build with decent aftermarket cams should reach that mark, but that's pretty much the only way (short of nitrous or forced induction, which have virtually unlimited potential, with the right internals).

On the other hand, 35 mpg is definitely not out of reach. If you keep the speed low and consistent, and tire pressure moderately high, you may even reach or exceed 40mpg with highway-only driving.
First note on power doors, I have to replace the entire door anyway. The driver door has no glass, interior panel or any of the levers, also the armature for the window is rusted solid.

as for the 150 BHP build I was hoping to do high compression (hearing Deebs build a lot. wanna look into that) to get that. Wanna keep mileage up and add power but focus on mileage.

wanna do a fwe things to the areo like a belly pan and maybe making it look a little cleaner by finding ways to clean up body lines and not look terrible (thinking body color rubber or something)

also... how do you multi quote?

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 05-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #30
MyloFox

1995 SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv01 View Post
sounds like it is time for a new fuel filter!

Oh, and post some pictures!!
That's what I was thinking.

As for the pictures I have a few on my account but I have the vast majority of the ones I have taken on a photobucket account I cant get to from work D:

so I will get those up when I get home.

love talking with you guys btw. wish I could like IM you all or text XD

wanna find some Saturn people in the Portland Oregon Vancouver Washington area

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 05-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #31
MyloFox

1995 SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssewall View Post
What a lucky car! Goes from 200k of abuse to someone who wants to rebuild it.

The stock DOHC makes IIRC 124hp. The high compression builds ("Deebs build") that combine parts from different engine generations and a shaved head make 140-150. You might need a computer to get 150. sixthsphere.com has tons of info on the Deebs build and similar builds.

The $1500 quote is largely machine shop work. Everything needs to be hot tanked, cylinders need to be measured and honed to a plateau finish or bored out if there's too much wear (you'll need new pistons if that's the case), pistons should have oil drainback holes drilled (you can DIY that part if you want), you'll need a valve job, especially if you want to use flat faced valves for a high comp build, crank needs to be measured and bearings selected.. Then you have gaskets, seals, a timing set, oil pump, rings, fasteners... It all adds up pretty quickly.

Alot of people on here have done what you want to do though with great success, and it always makes for an interesting thread. So good luck and have fun!
what you are saying is exactly what I wanna do. Honestly I'm pretty happy with how fast the car is now and its probably down to like 105 BHP so if I can see 140 I will be happy.

I cant wait to get this thing started. I really wish I could get my hands on some more money so I could get a core DOHC motor to fiddle with while this poor car commutes me around.

poor thing is just holding onto life just barely. It's such a trooper though.

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 05-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #32
magician22773
magician22773 will become famous soon enough

1997 SL
2001 SL1

Too bad we are 1500 miles apart. I have a ton of the parts you need, and would gladly donate them to a good cause. Sadly, shipping would probably be more than finding them local at a yard.

Also, if it offers some inspiration, I have gone from

This $500 drivable wreck

To this, in 3 weekends.

S Series cars are amazing to work on. I have only limited mechanical knowledge, and only a few "specialized" tools (nearly all Harbor freight stuff like an electric impact, and hoist, ect). With only that, and a TON of help here, I have swapped the entire body and interior, added cruise, and will be adding power steering tomorrow.

If you haven't already, find richpin06 YouTube channel, and grab some popcorn. I spent about 4 hours watching his videos, and I honestly think I could tackle just about any repair on an S Series now.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to magician22773's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help magician22773 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
magician22773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #33
MyloFox

1995 SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician22773 View Post
Too bad we are 1500 miles apart. I have a ton of the parts you need, and would gladly donate them to a good cause. Sadly, shipping would probably be more than finding them local at a yard.

Also, if it offers some inspiration, I have gone from

This $500 drivable wreck

To this, in 3 weekends.

S Series cars are amazing to work on. I have only limited mechanical knowledge, and only a few "specialized" tools (nearly all Harbor freight stuff like an electric impact, and hoist, ect). With only that, and a TON of help here, I have swapped the entire body and interior, added cruise, and will be adding power steering tomorrow.

If you haven't already, find richpin06 YouTube channel, and grab some popcorn. I spent about 4 hours watching his videos, and I honestly think I could tackle just about any repair on an S Series now.
Awww maaan! Dont tell me that! You have no idea how broke I am. Free parts would be absolute heaven! I would drive down there with my freinds truck XD. Also good good work on the sl! I had one. It got totaled. Was a fun car.

Yeah ive been trying to find time to watch those vids lol

As for the project btw. Looks like im at a dead stop for a while. August 26th im going to boot camp and im waaaaayyy under in cash and am about to lose my job soooo yeah. Poor sc

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 05-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #34
hunt4steve
hunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nice

1993 SC1
Post boot camp

boot camp huh.....

Tips on getting through and actually enjoying yourself:
  1. Don't be a loner (like I was), introduce yourself and make friends
  2. Don't be a Wise Ass
  3. Only speak when spoken to
  4. Look straight ahead
  5. Don't lock your knees back, you'll pass out
  6. push yourself hard, and then reach down deep, and push a little more; you'll be surprised just what you can do with determination and grit
  7. Don't complain about lack of sleep, you'll sleep sooo much better when you've pushed yourself hard, and then you'll sleep for a long time when your dead
  8. Save your money, don't give into peer pressure and blow it on clubs and girls that just want your money, put it away and save it. You get three squares a day, free medical and room/board. Save your money.
  9. It's all about attitude, have a positive attitude toward whatever your do; scrubbing and waxing floors, polishing boots, cleaning your weapon for the 10th time that day, your attitude will make a HUGE difference

And lastly; thanks for serving our country. This country has been churning out more and more people who are just looking for a handout and are looking to ride the welfare system. Fewer people are willing to stand on the wall and protect our freedom......as anyone who has served knows: Freedom is not free

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to hunt4steve's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help hunt4steve reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
hunt4steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #35
MyloFox

1995 SC2
Default Re: boot camp

Quote:
boot camp huh.....

Tips on getting through and actually enjoying yourself:
  1. Don't be a loner (like I was), introduce yourself and make friends
  2. Don't be a Wise Ass
  3. Only speak when spoken to
  4. Look straight ahead
  5. Don't lock your knees back, you'll pass out
  6. push yourself hard, and then reach down deep, and push a little more; you'll be surprised just what you can do with determination and grit
  7. Don't complain about lack of sleep, you'll sleep sooo much better when you've pushed yourself hard, and then you'll sleep for a long time when your dead
  8. Save your money, don't give into peer pressure and blow it on clubs and girls that just want your money, put it away and save it. You get three squares a day, free medical and room/board. Save your money.
  9. It's all about attitude, have a positive attitude toward whatever your do; scrubbing and waxing floors, polishing boots, cleaning your weapon for the 10th time that day, your attitude will make a HUGE difference

And lastly; thanks for serving our country. This country has been churning out more and more people who are just looking for a handout and are looking to ride the welfare system. Fewer people are willing to stand on the wall and protect our freedom......as anyone who has served knows: Freedom is not free
you went into the millitary? nice!

Thanks for the tips. I will keep them in mind for sure. I have a pretty bad self esteem problem but im super social. so I'm hopeing I'll be ok.

and thank you. Im still not used to getting thanks for this. I'm going into it to serve and to get schooling, the mental and physical kick in the butt and nice too XD

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 05-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #36
magician22773
magician22773 will become famous soon enough

1997 SL
2001 SL1

Quote:
THis^^^ +1

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to magician22773's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help magician22773 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
magician22773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #37
MyloFox

1995 SC2

Thank you all for your support! you guys have no idea how much it helps. I just wish I could write to you all and check up while in boot camp D:

also behold my shifter cable!

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 05-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #38
hunt4steve
hunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nice

1993 SC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyloFox View Post
you went into the millitary? nice!

Thanks for the tips. I will keep them in mind for sure. I have a pretty bad self esteem problem but im super social. so I'm hopeing I'll be ok.

and thank you. Im still not used to getting thanks for this. I'm going into it to serve and to get schooling, the mental and physical kick in the butt and nice too XD

You can't let other grunts know that you have low self-esteem. When other snot-nosed grunts see this, some may try to help you, but other see this as a weakness and will try to exploit this by getting YOU to polish their boots. Believe me, you have to stand your ground or you will get no respect.

During my time in boot I was always smiling....just my nature. The DI (Drill Instructors) gave me a hard time because I couldn't stop smiling. Even after they told me to get down and beat my face (push-ups). I had some drill instructor (short guy about 5'2") get into my face and start asking me if I was crying, missing my momma. In truth I was sweating so bad (drenched) I was soaking wet. I found it funny, and started smiling, and the result was a lot more push-ups. That's ok. I got to the point where I could knock out over a hundred push-ups at a time. You'll get there too.

As for respect, show respect, and no weakness. I had a black roommate that was from South Carolina, and he brought his southern-attitude with him. This guy was about 6'1" and weighed close to 200lbs. I was 5'10" and was about 185. He used to give me a lot of grief, and would make lots of threats. It wasn't until he "saw" me taking a Karate Class that he started to respect me. We almost had to go hand to hand, but after he saw that I was taking Karate, he back down and became a nicer person.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the world that think others are around them to serve them. If you don't make a stand, you will continue to be used. I'm not saying that this is always the case, but a lot of times, that is just human nature. And in the military, where there is a LOT of testosterone, this is very evident. If I were you, I'd start running now AND, if you don't know anything about Martial Arts I'd take a few lessons before you go in. Knowing this kind of stuff makes your life a lot easier.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to hunt4steve's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help hunt4steve reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
hunt4steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #39
MyloFox

1995 SC2

Quote:
You can't let other grunts know that you have low self-esteem. When other snot-nosed grunts see this, some may try to help you, but other see this as a weakness and will try to exploit this by getting YOU to polish their boots. Believe me, you have to stand your ground or you will get no respect.

During my time in boot I was always smiling....just my nature. The DI (Drill Instructors) gave me a hard time because I couldn't stop smiling. Even after they told me to get down and beat my face (push-ups). I had some drill instructor (short guy about 5'2") get into my face and start asking me if I was crying, missing my momma. In truth I was sweating so bad (drenched) I was soaking wet. I found it funny, and started smiling, and the result was a lot more push-ups. That's ok. I got to the point where I could knock out over a hundred push-ups at a time. You'll get there too.

As for respect, show respect, and no weakness. I had a black roommate that was from South Carolina, and he brought his southern-attitude with him. This guy was about 6'1" and weighed close to 200lbs. I was 5'10" and was about 185. He used to give me a lot of grief, and would make lots of threats. It wasn't until he "saw" me taking a Karate Class that he started to respect me. We almost had to go hand to hand, but after he saw that I was taking Karate, he back down and became a nicer person.

Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the world that think others are around them to serve them. If you don't make a stand, you will continue to be used. I'm not saying that this is always the case, but a lot of times, that is just human nature. And in the military, where there is a LOT of testosterone, this is very evident. If I were you, I'd start running now AND, if you don't know anything about Martial Arts I'd take a few lessons before you go in. Knowing this kind of stuff makes your life a lot easier.
Yeah I've been trying to go running and work out a bit more. I'm not very active but i should do ok. I mean I do a 75 mile bike ride every year. Although this year I have a desk job D:

Summer hits and I get back into shape for the most part, as for being able to do push-ups and stuff. I have noodles for arms so that's something I'm working on. i mean I'm 6'1" and 190 LBS soooo yeahI'im kinda noodly!

I dont really take to people telling me what to do. I mean I'm a nice guy but I have an authority problem. sooooo yeah that will get him in lots of trouble.

as for fighting I will look into that.seems like a decent thing to know. I really appreciate all the tips and help with the military stuff and the car stuff!! you guys all rock XD. I just wish I could come into some more cash so I could buy parts. I need a Door SO BAD XD I have to get one before I leave. Im not gonna leave my little buddy sitting there in portland to get rained on while im gone.

btw on a different topic momentarily. I have some videos of my poor car going up on youtube in a bit. what is the best way to get people to see them here? just straight link?

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 05-08-2013, 02:32 PM   #40
MyloFox

1995 SC2

Here is one vid! what my poor shifter cable did on the second repair failure!

I need to get a new one but I'm too poor right now to even get that! and I need a door first so I can not have it get rained it! D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiHSkqSrsLY

Cars of yore:
1998 Saturn SC2-221,000M
1997 Saturn SL1-135,000M
2000 Saturn LS1-178,000M
Current rides:
1995 Saturn SC2-210,000M

REWARD EXCELLENCE!